CHAPTER 27

What?

Xu Zhao didn't understand what Cui Dingchen was saying for a while, but when he recalled that Cui Dingchen was complimenting his new clothes on how good he was, and he wanted to say thank you to Cui Dingchen, Cui Dingchen had already started the black car and left, at the same time, Xu Fan was holding a red bean popsicle , quickly marched on short legs to chase the black car.

"Xu Fan!" Xu Zhao shouted.

Xu Fan stopped immediately, turned his head to look at Xu Zhao, pointed the black car with a popsicle, and his little mouth was red because of the popsicle, so cute, he said in a milky voice, "Dad, the big car. The big car is running again!"

again,

again,

Xu Fan used "again" very accurately, yes, it was "again" and ran away again.

Xu Zhao didn't even remember how many times Xu Fan wanted to take a car but couldn't get it, and somehow felt a little sorry for this child. He didn't help him complete such a persistent little wish. Cui Dingchen, who was in the office, asked him to see if he was not busy and drove Xu Fan around in a black car? Just like a taxi, it's okay to give money.

If Cui Dingchen doesn't agree, he will take Xu Fan to the city by bus, and then take a taxi in the city to make Xu Fan enjoyable. The two bus trips back and forth plus a taxi experience will definitely be worth it. Have you ever seen Cui Dingchen's black car?

"Fat Xu Fan! What are you doing?" At this time, Cui Qingfeng came over from home, walked up to Xu Fan, picked up Xu Fan, tried the weight twice, determined that it was heavy, and then kissed Xu Fan with a smile. With a fat face, he was stunned when he turned to look at Xu Zhao.

Cui Qingfeng knew that Xu Zhao was good-looking, even if Xu Zhao always wore shabby clothes, even with patches, it would not damage Xu Zhao's good looks and good figure. Cui Qingfeng imagined Xu Zhao wearing better looking clothes. , Unexpectedly, Xu Zhao just changed a new set of clothes, no patches, and no wear and tear, but it was clean and good-looking like this, like a ray of cool breeze in summer, blowing from the side, making people feel physically and mentally happy, Makes him crazy.

"I'm looking at the big car!"

Xu Fan's words brought Cui Qingfeng back to reality.

Cui Qingfeng quickly retracted his gaze from Xu Zhao, and when he looked at Xu Fan, the tips of his ears turned red involuntarily, and asked Xu Fan in an unnatural tone, "What are you looking at the big car for?"

"I want to sit." Xu Fan said, "I want to take a big car."

Cui Qingfeng asked, "How about uncle back to take you to a seat?"

"Okay, and my dad also has to take a big car."

"Okay, all sit down."

"He wanted to sit for a long time." Xu Zhao answered while standing in front of the big window of Fan Xiaodian.

Cui Qingfeng turned his head to look at Xu Zhao again. He had calmed down the impact and interference caused by Xu Zhao's new clothes, and was able to talk to Xu Zhao normally, saying, "Let him sit next time."

"Okay, that, Qingfeng, you came just in time, I have something to tell you." Xu Zhao said.

"Well, let's talk."

Cui Qingfeng hugged Xu Fan, went to the door of Fan's store, put Xu Fan on the threshold, and went into the store to listen to Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao is talking about Fanxiaodian. Now Fanxiaodian's business is good. Every day, there are popsicles, cigarettes and other income, which can make his and Cui Qingfeng's daily life comfortable, but the market in the county is so big, similar to Fanxiao's. He is not the only store, and others will follow suit in the future.