CHAPTER 136

embarrassment,

So embarrassing!

Cui Dingchen, who has always been well-rounded, doesn't know how to relieve the embarrassment of being surrounded by people at this moment. The air in the whole yard suddenly stagnates. It is Xu's mother who took the initiative to adjust the situation, which relieved the embarrassment a little.

Just a little bit.

Because Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen clearly felt that the eyes of Dad Zhuang and others were full of surprise, scrutiny, and a good laugh. The two could only pretend that they didn't see anything. After all, it was their own son who broke the news.

Of course he chose to forgive him.

The two went to eat with a thick skin, and went to work after eating. Only then did the two realize that once the skin was thick, they could do anything. The two entered the handover of work calmly and began to be busy selling vegetables. At the same time, it is also the time to harvest wheat.

That is to say, Xu Zhao has to fulfill the agreement with the village chief, take over 20 acres of land in Nanwan Village, and start planting greenhouse vegetables.

From more than 8 mu to 28 mu, it has tripled or quadrupled. Xu Zhao is afraid that he is not doing well, so when everyone is busy with farming, he is busy, and when everyone is busy with farming, he is still busy, busy plowing the fields , building airs, cultivating seedlings, fixing customers, etc., and forgot to marry Cui Dingchen.

Fortunately, Cui Dingchen not only supported Xu Zhao's career spiritually, but also supported his behavior. He came to Nanwan Village regularly and fixedly to help Xu Zhao work and come to see Xu Fan. I have to say that Cui Dingchen is really excellent in every aspect. He helped Xu Zhao a lot, and together with Xu Zhao, he brought 28 acres of land into formal use, provided jobs for many young people in Nanwan Village, and raised the living standard of the entire Nanwan Village, including Xu Youcheng.

Xu Youcheng sat in a prison cell once, and was really influenced by justice. He really became better and better. Even the village chief was moved and gave him a night to watch the greenhouse. He was very excited, and he did a good job. .

It was Xu Zuocheng, who was cowardly. Last year, he still looked down on people, but he secretly ran into the vegetable greenhouse to steal vegetables. He was caught by the villagers, beaten badly, and then limped. Now he doesn't dare to provoke Xu Zhao. Wait, the main reason is that the gap is too big, and he is afraid of Xu Zhao for no reason.

However, Xu Zhao never cared about these small details. Usually, the village chief and the village secretary took care of them. He took care of the overall situation and his own affairs.

Now that 28 acres of greenhouse vegetables and fruits have been planted in the soil, Xu Zhao can take a breath, and it is time to go with Cui Dingchen to see Cui's father and Cui's mother.

Early in the morning, Xu’s father and Xu’s mother got up to make breakfast for Xu Zhao and Xu Fan. Xu Zhao specially put on new clothes for Xu Fan. It was the children’s overalls bought by Cui Dingchen from the Shanghai market. nice.

Xu Fan also knew that he was good-looking. Before eating, he stood in front of the three-opening mirror, and after eating, he stood in front of the three-opening mirror.

Xu Zhao pressed the temple that jumped "Tutu" and said, "Xu Fan, are you still going to the county seat?"

"Go wow."

Only then did Xu Fan run to Xu Zhao's side.

After instructing Xu Zhao's mother Xu, she also instructed Xu Fan to be more obedient, not to be naughty or angry in the Cui family, although he knew that Xu Zhao, Xu Fan and the Cui family were all familiar with each other, even though he knew it was Cui Dingchen. Picking up Xu Zhao... However, basic etiquette is still used.