CHAPTER 93

After he finished speaking, Xu Fan held the phone and listened quietly, then with a "OK", he stood on tiptoe, put the phone on the table, turned and ran into the kitchen and shouted, "Dad, the phone, the phone is looking for you."

Xu Zhao turned his head and asked, "Who is looking for me?"

Who is looking for dad? Xu Fan was stopped when he was asked.

Seeing Xu Fan's adorable appearance, Xu Zhao laughed and asked, "You didn't ask who it was, did you?"

Xu Fan said blankly, "I, I forgot."

Xu Zhao touched Xu Fan's fleshy little face and said, "It's okay, remember to ask next time."

Xu Fan nodded happily: "Well, Dad, next time I ask 'who are you' wow, I won't talk, I won't talk on the phone."

"Yes, that's awesome!" Xu Zhao got up from the stove with a smile, went to the west wing to answer the phone, just put the phone in his ear when he heard a familiar voice on the other side.

"Xu Zhao, it's me, Zhou Xiangqian."

It was Zhou Xiangqian, Xu Zhao couldn't help frowning, but his own qualities still made him greet him gently: "Hello."

"Well, I heard that you went to the imperial capital recently?" Zhou Xiangqian asked from the other side.

Xu Zhao responded.

Zhou Xiangqian asked again, "When did you come back?"

"I just came back today, I just got home." Xu Zhao answered truthfully.

"Then, that, do you have time tomorrow? I happened to be returning to Jiangping."

"I," Xu Zhao said after a pause, "I don't have time."

Zhou Qiang paused slightly on the other side.

Xu Zhao didn't like to drag things around, and he didn't want to hang Zhou Xiangqian and hurt others as well as himself, so he said bluntly, "Zhou Xiangqian, I'm really sorry, I think we're not suitable, so let's end like this, okay?"

Zhou Xiangqian asked from the other side, "Is it because I don't accept Xu Fan?"

Xu Zhao answered seriously: "At first, it was, but later it wasn't."

"Why not later?"

"Because I-I don't have feelings for you."

"..."

Xu Zhao said again: "Zhou Xiangqian, I'm sorry."

"Aren't you going to give me a chance?" Zhou Xiangqian asked in a low voice on the other side.

Xu Zhao didn't speak, his attitude was obvious.

After a while, Zhou Xiangqian asked again, "Xu Zhao, can I ask you a question?"

Xu Zhao replied, "You say it."

Zhou Xiangqian finally asked, "Is Xu Fan the son of Qi Shuai? It's you—"

"No." Xu Zhao replied.

"Then why do you care about him so much?" In this age of the world, it is normal for every family to have two or even three or four children. Children are not expensive. How many people throw their children to each other or their own elders in order to get married? , but Xu Zhao is different, just because he said that Xu Fan should be raised by his grandparents, Xu Zhao sentenced him to "death penalty", and he was a little unconvinced.

Xu Zhao asked calmly, "Because I brought him to this world, not someone else."

Zhou Xiangqian was silent for a moment.