CHAPTER 92

Are you rejecting Xu Fan?

Rejection, very repulsion. When he first saw Xu Fan, Cui Dingchen's first thought was to stay away from children like Xu Fan, lest Xu Fan cry, make trouble, and be unreasonable. He always thought that children came from an alien planet. Fragile and troublesome.

The second time I saw Xu Fan, he was so repulsive... He didn't know when he became less repulsive. Even seeing Xu Fan wearing a small face like Xu Zhao every day, with a lively and cheerful look, he began to slowly I like Xu Fan a little bit.

Yes, I like Xu Fan a little bit.

Cui Dingchen answered without concealment: "I rejected him before, but now I don't reject him. Besides, I like him a little bit, how about you?"

I like Xu Fan - if someone else said this, Xu Zhao might be skeptical, but Cui Dingchen said this. Cui Dingchen has always been quiet, but he never lied. Xu Zhao felt joy in his heart when he heard it, and replied: " Me too."

Cui Dingchen raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you too?"

Xu Zhao answered truthfully: "I used to exclude you, but now I don't."

"What about the last sentence?" What about the last sentence "I like it a little bit"?

Xu Zhao didn't answer and looked at Cui Dingchen quietly.

Cui Dingchen felt Xu Zhao's non-rejection, filled his heart with joy, and asked with a smile, "Since when did you start not rejecting me?"

Xu Zhao thought about it and said, "I don't know either."

"After going to the imperial capital?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"Before." Xu Zhao replied.

It turned out to be long overdue.

The smile on Cui Dingchen's face deepened, his eyes fixed on Xu Zhaojun's angry face, his hand still holding Xu Zhao's hand, Xu Zhao did not break free, until he heard Xu Fan's shout, Xu Zhao retracted in a panic Hands, ears a little red.

"Dad! Daddy! Come home!"

Xu Zhao turned around and promised Xu Fan, and said to Cui Dingchen, "Little, uncle, hurry up and go home, I'll go back too."

Cui Dingchen smiled and nodded.

Xu Zhao walked towards Xu Fan with his luggage. He had just entered the village and couldn't help but look back at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen smiled and said, "Wait for me to come back."

Xu Zhao asked suspiciously, "Where are you going?"

Cui Dingchen replied: "I'm on a business trip, and there are still some things to deal with. Come back soon and wait for me."

wait for me.

Xu Zhao smiled slightly, looking clean and handsome.

Cui Dingchen just looked at it like this, and when he saw Xu Zhao walking into Nanwan Village and disappearing at the corner, he slowly retracted his gaze, looked at his palm, and felt that Xu Zhao's temperature was still in his palm, which was slightly cool and comfortable. , It's Xu Zhao's temperature... Well, it's almost, it's still a little bit, it can't be too fast, it can't be too fast, it's very good now, it's very good, very good.

Cui Dingchen couldn't help being happy and laughing happily. It was the first time that he laughed so happily, and he felt that the whole world was wonderful. After a while, he started the car, and before leaving Nanwan Village, he glanced in the direction of Xu Zhao's house again, full of thoughts. It is Xu Zhao.