CHAPTER 105

"Hello, I'm Xu Zhao, who are you?" After Xu Zhao responded with a smile and asked, an unfamiliar voice sounded: "I'm the old man from the No. 1 storefront of the Nongjin Vegetable Market in Xizhou City."

Old Wang?

Nongjin vegetable market?

Xizhou Nongjin Vegetable Market?

There are many vegetable markets in Xizhou. Among them, the Nongjin vegetable market is the largest and most prosperous. Xu Zhao wanted to explore the vegetable market in Xizhou for a long time, but each vegetable market has fixed cooperative vegetable farmers and wholesalers, so it is not easy to intervene.

I really didn't expect people from the vegetable market to call directly.

Xu Zhao said quickly and politely, "Hello, Boss Wang."

"Boss Xu is very polite."

Xu Zhao said in a gentle tone, "Boss Wang, what is your business with me?"

"I asked you to order food." Lao Wang said bluntly.

Then Lao Wangyan briefly explained that he called Xu Zhao because he knew the people in the steel mill and learned about Zhaoyang Agricultural Ecology Co., Ltd. The purpose was very clear-to order food, just to order food, but not now, But after the winter, I ordered Xu Zhao's winter greenhouse vegetables, hoping that Xu Zhao's price would be cheaper than buying vegetables from other places.

According to the price of vegetables last winter, Xu Zhao slightly raised it by two cents and reported it to Lao Wang. Lao Wang readily agreed and said, "When are you free? Come to the city, shall we sign the agreement?"

Xu Zhao said solemnly: "Morning and the day after tomorrow, how about you? When are you free?"

Lao Wang smiled and said, "Then the day after tomorrow."

"Okay." Xu Zhao responded.

"It's settled, you must come." Lao Wang emphasized again, as if afraid that Xu Zhao would not go, "I'll be waiting for you in the store."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Boss Wang, don't worry, I'll be there on time."

"Okay, that's what I said, see you the day after tomorrow."

"See you the day after tomorrow."

After hanging up the phone, Xu Zhao was a little excited. This year, he planted more than eight acres of vegetables, which was more than eight times more than last year. It was the first time that he had organized such a big battle. This small market can't digest it, and I've been thinking about expanding sales channels these days.

Unexpectedly, an old man came. Although I don’t know whether the list of old Wang is big or small, but Lao Wang is undoubtedly a small opening to open the market in Xizhou, and it will spread slowly in the future, and it will definitely become more and more.

The more Xu Zhao thought about it, the more excited he became, and the happier he was. He turned to look at Xu Fan next to him. Xu Fan was sitting on a small stool and playing with himself. Xu Zhao laughed and shouted, "Sanwazi."

Xu Fan looked at Xu Zhao with a chubby face: "Dad."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Come here."

"Wow what?"

"Come here and give me a kiss."

"good."

Xu Fan liked his father's kiss very much, and immediately got up from the stool with the toy in one hand. Before Xu Zhao could kiss Xu Fan, Xu Fan took the initiative to tiptoe and sent the little face up, which made Xu Zhao laugh softly.