6.

"Aye, what's going on in hea," Nardo asks, as he enters the kitchen. I slowly back away, seeing the way he was eyeing Reggie.

"I- I got hungry so I asked him and Tony to get me sum," I respond, trying to save myself and Reg.

"Whea Tony at?"

"He went get me some."

"Didn't I say text me first?" His anger rises and he grabs my arm. He tightens his grip, not enough for me to fell pain but enough so that I would feel pressure.

"I- I forgot." I did forget.

"Go upstairs." He let's go and walks away like nothing happened.

He was the one that told me to talk to them if I needed something. How he mad at me for following directions? Not exactly all the steps but damn, calm your tits.

I'm talking a big game for somebody that could die at any moment in the very spot I stand. Let me get my ass up stairs before he shoot me.

I walk upstairs, very quickly. I practically spring up those stairs. Nardo just killed somebody, I bet he in the mood to kill another. I don't want to be the next victim.

He enters the room slowly after me, quiet as a mouse. I lay down on the bed, in the place I been was supposed to be. I have to ask about my mom. Fuck a bullet.

"Is my mom okay?"

He looks back in confusion, and then anger creeps up. "How you knew where I was?"

"I was talking about when you went pack my clothes- but why were you there," I reply. I'm not finna get Reggie and Tony killed because of me. They got my back, and Imma have theirs.

He looks down at me, and I sit up in bed. I pat the spot next to me, playing good girl. I was gonna get something out of him. Even if I had to fake my feelings for him. I gotta make sure my mama straight. She my backbone for real.

"I'm your wicked witch right?" He lays down next to me, keeping his eyes on my face. He's tense, but who wouldn't be after just killing somebody? That's if he killed him. I don't know how he run shit. That man could be tied up in the basement for all I know. No telling what coulda happened to my mama.

"Yeah," he responds, studying me.

"So why won't you tell me? How I'm supposed to ride for you if I don't know what's going on?"

He looks at me in my eyes and I try my hardest to hide my fead- and my deceit.

"Ight," he says, sitting up. "I called him out the house and shot him in yo front yard."

"Oh my gosh," I gasp. I pray my mama wasn't in my room looking through my window.

"Your mama was asleep. Ain't nobody seen me. If they heard they ain't saying shit anyway."

I nod my head and look down. I can't even look him in the eyes anymore. I'm in bed with a killer. A murderer. This nigga killed somebody not even an hour ago, and here we are. He killed somebody in front of my apartment. I wonder if there's blood stains. Lord now I don't wanna go home.

"Why?"

"Why what? Aye look at me when I'm talking to you," he says, forcing my head up. I obey him. I'm not finna be his next victim.

"Why you killed him?"

"Cuz he was a threat to you."

"Why?"

He stops and studies me again. Him and his damn eyes. What does he keep looking at?

"Nigga betrayed me. Killed some of my people. I got to him fo' he could kill you."

"W-why would he kill me?" I ain't do shit to nobody. Never had a boyfriend. Never beefed with nobody, and if there was beef it was one sided. I was cool with everybody and everything. So why would he want to kill me.

"He kill everybody."

"And obviously so do you," I whisper to myself.

"Speak up," he orders me.

"I asked where you put his body," I lie.

"Chris handling it right now."

"You trust Chris," I ask. I mean there has to be a reason for Reggie to tell me that shit.

"Ion trust nobody," he says as he lays me down and rests his head on my stomach. I don't resist. He shuffles around, making himself comfortable. "Only you."

"Can I trust you?"

"That's for you to figure out."

A knock is at the door and Nardo's body shoots up in urgency. He grabs his gun that he recently had put down and walks to the door. He opens it and it's just Tony with Chick-fil-A in his hand.

"Ain't nobody tryna kill you," Tony says with a laugh as he notices the gun in Nardo's hand. Nardo chuckles, and grabs the bag of food and drink from Tony.

"I promise you, there is," Nardo responds.

"Mhm, and it's King snake ass," Tony bluntly states, glancing at me. "Night, Thugga."

"Night T," I respond with a kind smile. Tony walks away and Nardo shuts the door.

"Hea, sit up," He commands and I follow his statement. I'm hungry as that crackhead O-dogg killed on Menace to Society- poor thing never got to eat his cheese burger.

He opens up my bag and hands me all the food, and places my drink on the nightstand.

"Why he said that about Chris?" I dig into my burger like I got it from O-dog and he holding a gun to my head. O-dog was so fine.

"You nosy yeah," Nardo says with a chuckle. He has a pretty smile. I wonder what he look like without all those diamonds in his mouth. And don't get me started on his fine ass dimples. "Him and Reggie think King doing shit behind my back. Ian never seen nun tho."

"You should trust them. They prolly know something you don't," I respond wiping my sprite. This shit is so good. Get me food and I love you for life. That's just the way I am.

"Like I said, ion trust nobody," he says, wiping something off the corner of my mouth. He smiles at me as he caresses my face. "Just you."

That's sweet but I'm just tryna finish my food.