39

Tap in if you missed me🥲 I'm back y'all

"Stop, please," I tell nardo as his grip on my arm is tight. "Nardo, you're hurting me!"

He looks at me and let's go. I stare at him and he stares at me. He pulls me to him and I flinch at his touch.

"I'm sorry for flashing out mama," he tells me, embracing me fully. "Being behind them bars again got my head messed up."

"I understand," I lie, as I let him lift me up and place me on my back on the bed. He lays on top of me, shifting his weight to his right hand so I don't feel any pressure. He doesn't do anything but rest there. He moves his head to the middle of my chest.

"Your heart beat sound like a song," he mumbles, snuggling into my breast. I can't help but laugh because ain't no way this hood ass nigga just said that.

"Boy," I say, tears swelling up in my eyes.

"What's so funny," he asks, lifting his head.

"Cuz you just said the most whitest shit I eva heard," I say while laughing harder.

"Man fuck you," he tells me pushing my shoulder.

"I know you want to," I giggle, and then laugh like a horse. He joins in, smacking me gently.

"Im a killer, how the hell you turn me lovey dovey," he tells me kissing my head. I smile and rest my forehead on his. "How the hell you turn me kissy huggy?"

"I'm just him," I joke and he just playfully glares at me.

"You think you funny," he says getting back on top of me. The fear of him hurting disappears when he gives me that look in his eyes. The desire to please me. The desire to hear me scream his name. And I will.

He starts to tug at my neck with his lips, placing marks on almost every part. "N-nardo."

He stops and looks at me with sympathy.

"Why'd you stop," I question, sitting up.

"I'm not tryna hurt the baby," he says, in a soft voice so I can tell he's deadass.

"You can't hurt it Nardo," I chuckle. "He's barely developed Papa."

"I just don't want to hurt you again," he says while laying back on the bed. I roll my eyes and get on top of him, looking down seductively.

"Maybe I want you to hurt me," I reply, biting my lip. He smirks and grips my ass making me let out a small shout.

"That ain't what you want." He flips us over again. "You ain't like that."

"Let me ride yo dick like a beat," I say, obviously failing to be sexy.

"Oh wow," he says, trying to hold in his laughter. I know I'm cringy, he doesn't have to say anything. "Just let me handle it, mama."

I lay back and he slips my pants down, kissing up my legs. I moan silently. He's teasing. He purposely allows his face to touch my area, that's already screaming his name.

"Quit teasing," I shout and he pulls back, laughing  to himself. He pulls off my underwear and places a kiss on both my lips. His tongue begins to explore, picking up speed against my clit. "Sh-shitt."

I throw my head back and buckle up my hips as he grips onto me tightly. He slips his tongue in and out of me. "Nardo!"

"Mhmmm," he says against my area. The vibration drives me crazy.

He pulls his face back and slips a finger inside, going back and forth. Then he slips another in, and I feel myself about to bust.

"I'm gonna-"

"You're making this so hard for me," he whispers, pulling down his pants. "Look at you mama. All sexy and shit."

"Nardo," I cry out, wanting more. This man could put twins in me if he wanted to. I wanted him that bad. He pulls out his tool and slips it right in, making me cry even louder.

"Fuck," he moans as he enters me, in and out. I have to adjust to the size all over again, but once I do, it feels like heaven. "That lil nigga finna have a brother."

I can't respond, my eyes just roll to the back of my head and my mouth opens wide. No noise comes out. He placed a finger in between both my lips and I close my mouth, holding onto it. The bed shakes. It hits the wall over and over, there's probably a hole in it.

He's so deep in me I don't know how to stop screaming. His name. For him to stop. For him to keep going. He hits my gspot over and over and the sexiest part about it is, he's grunting and moaning too. It's quiet, like whispers, but I hear them. And it makes it so much better.

I start to let out queefs, as I let him pound harder into me. The whole house is filled with macaroni noises. I release and he flips me over without even asking or telling me.

"I missed you," he says, as he enters from the back. "I missed you so much."

I can't respond, I'm just trying not to fall down. I grip onto the sheets, not being able to take any of what I just begged him to do. And he gives me what I beg for times 10.

We cum in sync, falling on top of each other.

"Wicked ass sex," he says, making me laugh. I cuddle close into him and he holds me tightly in his arms.

"If you get me pregnant again imma make you carry the baby," I joke, feeling myself get tired.

"How the fuck," he laughs.

"I don't know," I say, as he kissed me cheek. My sweaty cheek. "How'd you get out?"

"That ain't something  you need to worry about," he whispers.  "Chill out and go to sleep baby girl."

"But what if the police-"

"Stop it man," he shouts. "Can we be fucking happy for once? Chill out and focus on now."

"Okay," I say, going on my side of the bed and resting my head there. A tear falls from my eye and just let it drip onto the pillow. I just don't want him to leave again.