20•

If you're lactose intolerant, tap in😒

Also, I do put a lot of rappers in this book. Beef or not, please be respectful. Log off if you don't like. Anyways, all love. Mwah❤️💕

"N-Nardo," I cry out entering the cemetery.

"B-baby! Run," he yells and I begin running as fast as I can. I don't stop running until I trip into a grave, and instantly get dirt in my mouth. I feel dirt falling from above me and I look up to see Tay throwing dirt over me.

I look around and see another body. The hair and shape and clothes look familiar. He's burying me alive with Tony.

"Nardo!"

"He gon, Lexi. And so are you," Tay says before I hear a gun go off and feel something cold hitting my flesh. He shot me.

My body jolts up and I wipe the sweat from my forehead. It was just a dream. I turn over and stare at the empty spot next to me on the bed. I wish Nardo laid there. Holding me. Naked. I miss him. His scent. His presence. I have to get him back.

"Tay," I yell. It was just a dream, he would never do me like that. I just want Nardo back. Alive.

Nobody answers. I force myself out of bed and limp over to the door. India needs to help me with this. I need crutches. Or a wheelchair. Or some new legs. This is worse then when Nardo used his third leg on me.

I slide down the railing like a kid, because walking down them stairs again is not happening.

"Reggie," I yell out again. No response. They probably left when I fell asleep. That means Tay is in trouble. And so is Reggie, Vroy and Durk. But how am I supposed to get to them?

An Uber?

I call for an Uber and they give me 30 minutes. I change out my bandage, switch into some sweats and tie my hair back into a bun. She needs to finish my locs but they don't look bad. I limp to the door and wait outside.

I see the car pull up.

"Hi, I'm Quando, your driver," the man says, smiling at me. An Uber driver with golds? Yeah, that's flordia for you. I sit in the back seat and he takes off. It should only be a 20 minute drive.

"What happened to your leg, ma," he asks, looking in the mirror.

"Got shot," I say bluntly, staring at the gps on his phone. I just want to get there, save nardo and my boys and come back here. I don't know what happens after that, but I need to save them now.

"Damn, mama," he says with a chuckle. "What yo ass be doing?"

"It all started with a Twix," I say, thinking back to that day. Nardo's fine ass in my isle. Him pulling me into his arms and whispering to me. Him promising to get me out, and he did. The two niggas, which I now know are just Reggie and Tony, killing people. I saw my first dead bodies that day, outside of funerals. I heard gunshots, and little did I know, I'd be the one getting hit. But now, the tables are gonna turn. Imma be the one to pull the trigger.

Ain't no way they killing Tay.
Or Reggie.

They gonna pay for taking Tony away from me.

I never really wanted to kill anybody before, well besides my math teacher in 7th grade and my sister's boyfriend. There was just no way I could do it. But now I got my gun in my pants, on safety of course, ready to shoot at whoever. I gotta save my boys. And my man. And revenge Tony.

"I wanna hear the whole story," he says as we get closer. He pulls over and turns around with a curious face.

"Check the news," I say, hopping out the car and checking the coordinates Nardo gave me. I follow them and end up at a huge grave.

Horace Bernard Walls II

I look at the grave beside it, it's empty. But the stone is lying down with an engraving on it.

Horace Bernard Walls III

They're planning to bury nardo here too. I quickly glance around before going close to the grave. Nardo is in there, unconscious but still visibly breathing.

"Nardo," I whisper yell. He doesn't budge. I grab some dirt and sprinkle it on his face, and he starts to move. "Nardo."

He moves more. I push more dirt on him.

"You smart," I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to see someone with a familiar face. He reminds me of my older brother that I haven't seen in forever. He just doesn't have the dents I always remembered. His hair is in dreads and he's giving me a greedy smile. "But dumb as hell for coming outcha."

"Where is Reggie," I say, clutching my gun.

"Watch ya mouth, lil one," he responds with a chuckle. "Which one was Reggie?"

"Wicks," I reply, getting ready to pull out my strap. But it's way too early. I have to wait until I get answers. Hopefully he doesn't lie to me.

"Sleeping," he chuckles again.

"And Tay," I question, stepping closer to him.

"Where oops belong. Nigga knew better than to cross me," he responds. "Knew better, ain't do better."

"You killed a 15 year old," I yell, ready to kill him. He basically killed a child, and he's standing here smiling like an idiot.

Fuck him.

"How's mom, Allie," he asks, making my hand rest on my gun. I turn around and really examine his face. The only person to ever call me that is my brother, who my mama kicked out at 16 cuz he was slanging. He was my super hero, but mama made him seem like a villain. No visits. No phone calls. We couldn't say his name or even have pictures of him. She said it was for our safety, but it's like he was dead to her.

"W-what? W-who are you," I stutter.

"Your bro-" guns go off from behind the guy. It's Vroy and Durk. I scream and run over to the guy. He looks so much like my brother. Sounds so much like my brother. I pull away his hoodie to check and see his neck tattoo. Alex is written right above a heart like my brother got at 15 behind my mama's back.

"DeSean," I whisper. He nods his head, wearily. He uses his hand to caress my face.

"You got so big sis," he says, more like a whisper. "So beautiful."

"Y'all help him," I scream. I know he's wrong but this is my brother.

"Hell no," Durk yells. "Alex get your dumbass away from him!"

"I love you, Allie," he says, giving me a weak smile.

"I love you too, DeSean."

"Get my lick back fa me," he whispers.

"I-I gotchu," I lie and then I hear footsteps in front of me.

"Kentrell, who shot you?"