37

Tap in if you hold your pee even though you at your own house because you that lazy😭😭

I somehow land on my feet.

"Nigga, run," Melly says, running to his car. There's a big yellow thing attached to the tire. "Bitch."

I look at him, having no idea what I'm supposed to do. He grabs my hand and pulls me to another car, breaking the window and unlocking the doors. "Get in the backseat and keep your head low."

I listen, hopping in the backseat. He starts to speed off and of course my phone goes off.

I answer it as Melly drives recklessly.

"Hello," I say, trying to calm my nerves.

I'm on the run from the police. I'm in a Fucking get away car. I got blood covering my body and clothes. My heart is racing. And of course someone has to call me on some bullshit.

"Hey baby," I hear nardo say. I almost drop the phone.

"Nardo? What the fuck," I almost scream. I'm so confused. How did he call me from jail?

"I stole a phone up in here," he says with a chuckle. This ain't no laughing matter. Ain't shit funny. He's already in jail for taking lives, now this nigga taking phones. He needa do something good so he could somehow get out on good behavior. Or something. I don't even know. "Aye, what's all that noise?"

The sirens get louder. The police are behind us and they're getting closer.

"We may or may not be in a police chase," I respond and I hear him cuss under his breath.

"You and who?"

"Melly."

"Ight, just trust him Ight? Look I called to tell you imma be out of here tomorrow. Imma call you so you can come get me," he explains as I grip harder onto the seat. Melly can't drive for shit.

"How-" he cuts me off.

"No questions, Nina. Just have that mouth and pussy ready. I want a good welcome home present," he says seductively. Shit. Of course he wanna have sex while I'm literally in GTA live action and he in prison.

That's negros for you.

"But-"

"I love you," he quickly states. "Put me on speaker."

I listen to him.

"Yo Melly, keep my babies safe ight," he says in his chopped up way of speaking. I swear I don't know how anybody understands what he's saying. He talks like he's slow, mentally. Niggas out here talk fast as hell.

"I gotchu slime," Melly responds taking a hard turn.

No the fuck he does not. All three of us finna die.

"I love you," Nardo says again, sweetly. His voice gets softer, like he's being vulnerable.

"I love you too, Nardo," I tell him, trying not to cry. I could catch a heart attack.

"Stay alive fa me okay," he says.

"You do the same," I reply, wondering why his mood changed.

"Keep him safe, okay," he whispers, referring to my child I assume. I mean our child.

"I will," I respond.

"If i don't make it," he starts. "Just know I'm sorry for all of this. I woulda just let yo ass get yo lil Twix and leave. I woulda just told Reg and nem to leave, and drive you home and not say shit. I shoulda let you be. But I wanted you. You a drug, Nina. I'm dying over here without you."

I here a sniffle. I know this nigga ain't crying.

"You having my son, and that's what makes this shit deeper. I'm sorry you gotta get hurt like this. I'm sorry I put you in danger. I'm sorry," he stops himself and again I hear a sniffle. "I'm so sorry baby."

The phone hangs up.

"Nigga was sounding like a lil bitch," Melly says and bursts out laughing.

"Drive and shut up," I remark. I think of everything we've been through, well at least the parts that I can remember. I don't know what I would do if I could go back in time. I prolly woulda told my mama fuck that Twix. I'd rather get my ass beat by her than get shot. Or get pregnant by the black Ted Bundy.

I woulda never came outside that morning. I woulda never had sex with Nardo. I woulda never quit my job. I woulda never killed Quando. I woulda never lost Reggie and Tony. Chris woulda never kidnapped me. I wouldn't have had amnesia.

I woulda been Alex, all innocent.

Now I'm Alex, all covered in blood.

Things change. And I hate that they do.

"Ight they gone," he tells me, and I slowly pop my head up. "They gon catch up if I keep going this way. So I'm finna give this car to that homeless nigga."

He stops the car and hops out, walking up to a homeless dude across the street. I wipe the tears from my eyes as I watch them converse and laugh. Little does that man know he finna get arrested.

The dude walks back with Melly and Melly motions me to sneak out the car. I do, as the man hops in the front seat.

"I appreciate this so much, brother," the man tells him. "A Nigga ain't slept good in a few."

Melly goes into his wallet and hands the man a couple hundred. "Make sure you eat good, Ight. Find yourself a lil job and get yo shit together my brother."

"You must be black Jesus," the man responds, taking the money with a smile on his face. Melly just chuckles, evilly. That's Melly for you. Nothing but a whole lot of Evil.

"Take care of yourself jhit," he tells him, closing the door. The man nods and speeds off.

"You little bastard," I say, pushing him a little.

"What," he says, smiling innocently.

"You wrong fa that," I tell him as I follow the path he's walking.

"I don't know what you talking about lil jhit," he responds making me laugh. These Niggas ain't shit. That man probably all happy. Now he finna get arrested and thrown in jail. All because of us. All because of me.

"Nardo said something about getting out tomorrow," I tell him as we get closer to somebody's house. "What he mean?"

"He breaking out that bitch," he says, shaking his head with a laugh. He knocks on the door.

"Who house this is?"

"This smoke guapo house. He got us," he explains as the door opens. A strong black man with braids opens the door.

"Yo Melly," he says, with the deepest voice I've heard in my entire life. It's so fucking sexy. Let me shut my 19 and pregnant ass up.

"Wassgood Smoke," he responds, dapping him up.

"Who this is," he asks referring to me. He reaches his arm out for a hug which I gladly accept because this man is so fine. Lord Jesus, if he kidnapped me I woulda stayed with no hesitation. Shit, I basically did the same for Nardo.

I really got pregnant by my kidnapper.

"Lil Wickman," Melly responds as I pull away.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Poppa," he tells me.

"I'm Alex."

"Come in."