29•

Tap in if you a superstar💫✨ (y'all all better tap in‼️)

——~<>>

"Dumbass ain't even load the gun," the lightskin man says, chuckling. "Nina, get out."

I look at him confused, I thought my name was Alex. My head hurts again.

I get out the car as I see they both have guns pointed to Chris. The dread head pulls me into a tight hug, but I'm pulled away from him by my hair.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Where the fuck were you," he yells at me, keeping his eye on Chris.

"I- I don't remember," I explain, tears falling from my eyes. "I don't remember anything. I remember waking up in the hospital. That's the farthest my mind will go."

"Imma beat yo ass until you remember," he tells me, pulling my hair again.

"Wick, ain't Von say he saw her being carried out the hospital? She telling the truth man," the bug eyed man says. 'Wick' releases the tension on my hair but grips on tightly to my hand.

"What the fuck did you do to her," he yells, shooting Chris in the leg. Chris laughs, and then cries out. Good. "What the fuck did you do nigga?!"

"You'll see," he says, applying pressure on his leg. 'Wick' shoots the other one and Chris screams louder.

"Next one is through your dome. What did you do," he threatens. Chris takes deep breaths, trying to reduce his pain. It's not gonna work. It's good for him. He shot me in the leg. Serves him right.

"Amnesia," Chris says, in pain.

"Fuck you mean?"

"I caused a car accident, that would cause her brain damage," he starts, wincing in pain. He's bleeding all over the car. Leather seats for what? "Brought her to the hospital, and tried to make her believe I was her fiancé and my gang was her family. But the bitch dumb."

"Watch ya mouth," wick says, shooting him in the arm.

"Why," the bug eyed one asks.

"Why you think," Chris responds and then starts cursing under his breath over and over. "Bruh just kill me. But don't think it'll stop with me. I ain't the only one that want her, and I ain't the only Nigga that want you dead."

"Gladly," Wick says, shooting Chris directly in his head. His body falls limp and he tilts over in the car.

I scream and cover my eyes.

"You acting like you ain't seen this shit before," Wick says, pulling me in his arms.

"Wick, she don't remember none of it."

"You know us," Wick asks. I shake my head.

"I'm Nardo, your man. You my girl. My Bonnie type shit," he explains but I don't believe him. I was supposedly Chris's fiancé. Nigga almost killed me.

"I'm Durk, yo homie. You ma lil sis."

"O-oh okay," I respond confused. My head starts pounding so I hold it.

"Let's get you home and looked at by india."

I don't know if I remember that name cuz of the place or what but I think I remember saying that name while laying down, around a woman. Durk looks so familiar. So does nardo and I don't know why.  Shit is so confusing.

—————<

"Where am I from?"

"Ya mama vagin-" Durk smacks the darker one, with the gigantic forehead. His name is V something?  I remember him from the hospital.

"You said you was from Baton Rouge," Nardo says, sitting next to me on the couch. I lean back and try to focus on remembering. It doesn't work at all.

"Where are we now," I ask, trying to find something that will jog our memory.

"Flordia," he responds, placing his hand on my thigh. I push it away and he looks at me apologetically. "I forgot."

"What part?"

"Jacksonville."

"Oh," I respond. The hair makes since. "How did we meet?"

"Highschool," Nardo says, placing his hand in mine. "We been together since highschool."

He went to highschool? Coulda fooled me. Let me stop.

"What class," I ask, knowing he's lying about something. There's no way we've been together since highschool, because I don't remember him at all.

But then again, I don't remember me at all.

"Wouldn't know. I dropped out junior year," he responds, slipping his hand into mine. I let him do whatever. No point in fighting it. I'm never getting out of here anyway.

"Wick, you ain't make it past freshman-" Nardo interrupts Durk.

"Fuck up," he shouts, glaring at him. I knew he was lying.

"Tell me the truth," I say bluntly. We're not doing this again. I want to know who I am. "Who am I?"

"Mine," Nardo says, with a deep voice. He evilly chuckles to himself. "And it's gonna stay that way."

"Who am I," I ask again. How old am I? Who the fuck am I?

"You're my wicked witch. You're a bad ass female. You a striaght killer," he says and I look at him shocked.

"Killer," I ask after taking a big gulp, there's no way I'm a killer.

"Mhmm," he says with a big smile. "Making daddy proud everyday. That is until that bitchass nigga kidnapped you."

"His ass should've died slowly on Dave," V says, smacking his teeth.

"Shoulda let him bleed out man."

"Had to make sure he was dead for good," Nardo answers. "Niggas be resurrecting like Jesus these days. Think they dead next thing you know they outside your house."

"Facts," Durk says, rubbing his hands together. His phone dings and he checks it. "India on her way."

"Good," Nardo whispers, leaning his head on mine. I wince, not because it hurt but because I didn't want him on me. India's name rings a bell. I hear a small, cute laugh. It repeats every time I hear her name. Hopefully it'll spark something when I see her, and she does it again. If that voice is hers.

I suddenly feel nauseous all over again. I stand up and rush to the nearest trash can which I found quickly and all by myself. How the hell did I know exactly where it was? Maybe it's just that it's common sense. Or maybe it's coming back to me. I let it all out, and a pain fills my stomach.

"Wick, she's bleeding!"