35•

Bro....

Tap in if PNB just broke your heart💔🕊

"Ion know you or ya mama, lil boy go somewhea," I say walking away from him. This lil boy took my kindness for weakness. Nigga fuck you and your mama. Okay let me calm down.

"But I need help finding her," he replies, lightly grabbing my arm. We walk out of the building.

"Nigga you 15. You got eyes, look fa her." I push pass him and I look back to see him staring at me with a shocked face.

"Bitch," I hear him yell out.

I turn around with the quickness. I'm finna fight a lil ugly bean-headed boy today.

Lord these pregnancy hormones are no joke. I don't think they're supposed to be this bad tho.

"What did you just call me," I ask, putting my hand behind my ear because I didn't hear what I just heard.

"You heard me bitch," he says and then pulls out his gun.

"Put yo lil nerf gun away," I say, staring him down. "Dumbass, they got the police all over this joint."

"Man, fuck twelve," he shouts out.

"Scream fuck twelve until twelve actually fuck you over," I say. Without think twice I grab his gun out his hand. "Keep playing around you gon be in jail serving 50 years to life with ya hairline pushing all the way back too early."

"What happened to you," he asks, looking shocked. He should be.

"I stopped taking people's bullshit," I say shoving his gun to his chest harshly. "The only thing keeping me from putting a bullet through your head is the officer that's been watching us since we got out the building."

"Where-" I grab his head and turn it to the white officer that's had his eye on us the whole time. I've learned to peep random shit lately. I guess Nardo opened my eyes for real.

"So I'd advise you to leave before little Taymore gets arrested,"  I say, walking away to the car Melly is waiting in.

"You remember me?"

"I remember you. You we're supposed to be dead. But you a little liar, just like your potna who told you them shoes matched your outfit."

"Since when you sassy," he asks, following me.

"Since a nigga tried to kill me," I respond, trying to get Melly's attention so he can get me away from this negro.

"Ain't that a everyday thing for you," he asks, laughing at his own joke. Crickets, bitch. Just crickets.

"And it's about to be another day for you if you don't leave me alone," I say, as Melly's black behind finally gets out the car.

"You good, jhit," he asks me, placing his arm around my shoulders.

"This peasant keeps following me," I say, putting my hand on my hip. "Please escort him to Bitchass Nigga avenue, kind sir."

"You high," Melly asks me, concerned. "You ain't supposed to be smoking when you pregnant, dumbass."

"Nigga I didn't smoke when I wasn't pregnant," I retort, stomping my feet childishly to the passenger seat. I stand there with my arms folded.

"Girl if you don't open your own fucking door," Melly says, smacking his teeth.

"What happened to chivalry," I respond, opening the door.

"I shot that bitch in the head," he chuckles, getting in himself. He turns to Tay. "Move yo bitchass before I run you over."

"Try me Nigga," Tay responds, pulling out his gun. Melly laughs and reaches over, grabbing a big ass gun i don't even know the name of.

"Consider yourself tried," Melly smirks. I grab the gun out his hand and place it back down. He just glared at me.

"Consider yourself stupid," I say, rolling my eyes. "They got cops all over here, y'all ain't getting away with shit."

He mumbles to himself as he places the key back in the ignition.

"Come again," I comment.

"I miss when you wasn't pregnant," he states. He pulls back and almost hits Tay, who is still standing there for no reason. I hope he hit him. Let me stop before I get in another accident and lose my memory. "You were cool people. Now you acting like that green Nigga with the big ass forehead."

The grinch?

"What are you talking about," I ask, sitting farther back.

"Just miss my best friend," he whispers, turning on music. I turn it off.

"Melly, talk to me," I basically command.

"It's just like," he pauses and takes a breath. "Ever since you been pregnant, you been acting like everybody mama. Just miss when you was chill and dumb."

"I was never dumb," I sass. He gives me the 'really Nigga' look. I scoff. "Name a time I've been dumb?"

"One word," he starts. "Tayk."

"Okay but that doesn't count," I argue.

"Nigga just pulled a gun out on you," he laughs.

"He wasn't finna do nothing tho," I respond, folding my arms.

"You got pregnant by a serial killer," he does his weird ass laugh. I roll my eyes. "And then go visit him in jail like he innocent."

"It's called loyalty," I retort.

"It's called stupidity."

He's right. I guess I have been a little rude. I thought it was badass but I guess it's just... Regina George.

"About Nardo," I say, changing the subject before I cuss him out. "He wants me to get him out."

"How yo ass gon break him out of jail?"

"I'm saying," I nod.

"We gotta talk to them police officers that was all on you at court," he suggests.

"The FBI agents?"

"They that damn presidential? Damn girl, the feds obsessed with you," he laughs again. Nigga said president. Big word for Elmo.

"Man," I suck my teeth. "I'll talk to them but I don't know what to say or what lies to make up. We need to put the blame on somebody else to get them off Nardo ass first."

"Right," he says. "You kinda smart deep, deep, deep down in that lil ass brain of yours."

"Jamel. Don't get shot."

"By who?"

"Me."

"Anyway," he drags out. "Who we gon blame?"

"I'm thinking Chris."

"But Chris is dead-"

"I know. We have to lead everything back to Chris, make it seem like he did it. And that's what got him killed and not Nardo."

"How the hell we supposed to do that?"

"I don't know," I say, scratching my neck.

"That's a great idea," he says sarcastically.

His phone goes off and I grab it.

"Jamel's phone," I answer.

"Ayo, Lex. Y'all need to come to the hospital," Durk yells into the phone making me almost drop it.

"Why? What happened," I respond with the same energy. Melly looks over at me, concerned too.

Gunshots ring in the background.

"No," I hear Von scream.

For Rakim🕊🕊🕊🤍