Prologue

A N T O N I O
Age 17

Fuck. My first mission was a fail of course is was fake but my dad was counting on me. I'm only 17 but I've been training since I was a kid running the itilian mafia is no easy task. Somehow my dad makes it look easy.

Here he comes, the big bad mafia boss. My dad Andrew Ricci by his side is my uncle who is the underboss.

Ricci is a name everyone respects and fear that's why it's so important to me.

Its my responsibility to honor the last name and be a role model for my siblings. I have three little brothers there all very important but I'm the eldest meaning It all falls on me.

I sigh as they sit down beside me, their expressions aren't good.

"Ok, son you did good." My dad says trying to be gentle with me.

"Come on dad, just tell me the truth I can take it" I try to explain. My mom and dad thought it was ok to have feelings and show them but the reality in the mafia you need to be strong and I will be.

"You missed a lot of the targets" my uncle and dad look at each other for a moment before looking at me.

"I promise I'll do better" I want to make my family proud.

One day I will.

My dad smiles a little at me probably reading my mind.

"I'm proud of you son just don't push yourself your uncle and I are still here. You have time." He then gets up and fixes his suit leaving the room while I just nod at him.

My uncle pats my shoulder following behind my dad "just keep trying kid."

'Just keep trying' easier than done.

I need a drink or something to blow off steam.

Maybe I'll call Katy. I could use some good sex right now.

 I could use some good sex right now