Chapter Twenty Six

If anyone was to ask Kingsley whether he'd have imagined he'd spend the night sitting next to his boss on the couch, watching a movie, he would've laughed. It was funny how Kingsley could very easily imagine having sex with the other man, doing the dirtiest things possible, but something as simple as watching a movie together felt... surreal.

Sometime during the night, when they were on their second movie, the two gravitated closer. Their legs were propped up on the table in front of them, and Lorenzo had not-so-subtly wrapped his arm around Kingsley's shoulder. That had made Kingsley roll his eyes, but he made no attempts in removing the arm. If anything, he subconsciously shifted more towards the other man. They were sharing a blanket, with the empty bowl of popcorn kept beside them on the floor.

"I'm sleepy." Kingsley muttered as the credits started rolling. He laid down on the couch, just his upper half as his legs dangled off.

Lorenzo chuckled as he moved behind Kingsley, laying down too. Both of them pulled their legs up, entangling them as they tried to fit into the very limited space. Safe to say, it was tight, and Lorenzo had his arm wrapped around Kingsley's waist to secure him in the position.

Kingsley hummed softly, feeling warm and comfortable as Lorenzo pulled him as close as humanly possible. Kingsley's eyes were closed shut as he felt Lorenzo place chaste kisses on his neck and shoulder. Lorenzo's hand travelled underneath Kingsley's shirt, running along his sides. Kingsley's breath hitched, Lorenzo's touch bringing goose bumps to his skin.

Kingsley reacted, pushing his hips further backwards. He could feel Lorenzo's erection pressing against him, and before he knew it... he was hard too. Lorenzo's hand rubbed Kingsley abdomen, feeling his soft and firm skin, toned body and faint abs under his rough palm.

"Let's move to my bedroom, cariño." Lorenzo whispered in Kingsley's ear. Kingsley hummed in response as he willed himself to get up. He was feeling way too comfortable in the position, so that task was no easy feat.

Lorenzo grabbed Kingsley's hand, holding it as they walked inside the man's bedroom. Instead of taking off his clothes, like Kingsley had expected, Lorenzo got in the bed without a word. Kingsley followed, not asking any questions, and Lorenzo pulled up the blanket to cover them both.

The two laid down quietly, facing one another. There was some distance between them, and Kingsley kept waiting for Lorenzo to close it, but he didn't. Lorenzo just kept staring at Kingsley, an unreadable expression on his face as Kingsley met his gaze with a slightly puzzled look.

Lorenzo finally made a move, but it was just a finger trailing down the side of Kingsley's face. A shiver went down Kingsley's spine, as he closed his eyes, giving in to the gentle touch. When he opened his eyes again, Lorenzo was still looking at him. Kingsley may not have been very good at reading people, but it would've been near impossible to not notice the softness in Lorenzo's eyes.

"This... this is dangerous." Lorenzo finally broke the silence, his voice barely above a whisper. The statement made Kingsley frown.

"I know. Your job—"

"I'm not even thinking about my job, right now," Lorenzo interrupted with his clarification. "I should, but I'm not. I guess that makes it all even scarier."

"What are you trying to say, Lorenzo?" Kingsley questioned.

"I'm saying that... I'm getting dangerously addicted to you," Lorenzo admitted. "And I don't know how to go back to... back to not being with you."