Chapter Forty

A/N : extra long chapter plus a double update, you're welcome. on that note, go check out my Instagram if you haven't [karaflynnofficial]

***

Kingsley's back hit the wall as he watched Lorenzo walk towards him slowly. With every second that he took, Kingsley's heart beat grew faster. Lorenzo wasn't even touching him yet, just teasing him by the way his eyes were roaming all over his clothed body.

Kingsley's breath hitched as Lorenzo took off his suit jacket, dropping it carelessly on the floor as he loosened his tie. The look on his face was the same as a predator, and for the first time in his life, Kingsley didn't mind being the prey. If anything, it excited him. So much so that the bulge in his pants was already clearly visible.

His eyes fell to Lorenzo's crotch as the other man unbuckled his belt. Kingsley gulped. He hadn't slept with anyone but Lorenzo in a long time, and he didn't want to either. Every time he went out, back when he and Lorenzo weren't together and someone even as much as looked at Kingsley, the man just felt... wrong. As if he belonged with Lorenzo and no one else. Just the thought of anyone else touching him made him feel disgusted.

There was only one man that he wanted, and he was currently torturing him by not fucking him against the wall already.

Lorenzo smirked as he watched Kingsley get all flustered, staring at Lorenzo's still clothed but hard dick in anticipation. Kingsley finally moved his gaze to Lorenzo's face, as he held his jacket to take it off. But Lorenzo stopped him, covering Kingsley's hands with his own.

Kingsley's arms fell to his side as Lorenzo undressed him, never breaking their eye contact for even a moment. Lorenzo slowly unbuttoned Kingsley's shirt, really taking his time with it. As if they weren't hiding out at a party in a room where there wasn't a lock, and anybody could walk right in and catch them in the act.

Lorenzo removed Kingsley's shirt from his shoulders, before placing a hand on his pecs, moving it down to his abdomen and then back up again. Lorenzo's thumb grazed Kingsley's hard nub, making him inhale sharply.

"You have no idea how much I missed this. Missed touching you," Lorenzo whispered. "The way you move underneath me, hearing my name from your lips, the look on your face when you cum... You're truly a work of art, Reece."

"You're really making me suffer here, Enzo," Kingsley replied, his voice low and needy. "Please do something already."

"What do you want me to do?" Lorenzo asked as he bent down slightly to press his lips against Kingsley's collarbone, making the other man entangle his fingers in Lorenzo's hair. His eyes closed shut now as he focused just on the feeling of having the man of his dreams finally so close to him once again.

"Please..." Kingsley breathed out.

This was uncharacteristic of him. He was never one to beg, always on the other side of that scale. But just like Lorenzo, he too had missed his touch. And he could no longer contain himself. He wanted more, and he wanted it now. He didn't care if he had to beg for it, he'd do anything if that meant Lorenzo would speed up already.

"Please what?" Lorenzo asked, sucking on Kingsley's neck, not caring about the marks it would leave.

Kingsley gripped Lorenzo's hair, pulling his head back slightly so that he could look at his face as he spoke. Lorenzo's eyes were hooded with lust, but Kingsley knew it wasn't just that. He knew there was more.

"I'll beg if that's what you want, but I'm not the one that has something to prove here," Kingsley said, trying to taunt Lorenzo, knowing full well that it would get a reaction out of him.