Chapter 6: Wreckless

Chapter 6

                                                        Wreckless

                                                          +Zayn+

The next day when I woke up----my bedside was empty and my heart dropped. It sometimes irked me whenever one of the boys would leave without saying goodbye. And when Liam left, it was much worst. He did say goodbye---but he's gone forever. No! Not forever! Just a little while Zayn! That's all. I sat up on my elbows when I heard Jake call my name.

"Zayn!" he went. "Zayn---come down here! You have a visitor!"

I wasn't expecting to see anyone today. I kicked myself out of bed and walked downstairs, only wearing my boxers. When I came up on the staircase and Jake saw me and he looked at me. "Goodness Zayn! Put some clothes on!" he hissed. No one is used to seeing me like this---at least in my family. I always wear a shirt with some pants. Never just boxers.

I rolled my eyes and then I looked over to see who was standing beside him. There with his black hair perfectly swept to the side over his brow, blue ocean baby eyes looking at me, and a gentle smile curled on his lips---I saw Riley. That's his name right?

Yeah. Riley Meyers.

I finished walking down the steps---Riley, not taking his eyes off me with a warm smile on his face. I shyly folded my arms around my torso and my legs nearly shook as I started to approach him. "Hi Zayn" he greeted---sticking his hand out for me to take.

I did. I shook his hand warmly. "Hi---Riley" I winced out. A slight giggle exited his lips.

"You two know each other? Course you do---silly me" Jake popped up. I sighed. "How did you too meet?"

I opened my mouth to speak---but Riley started to talk. "At school. Yeah, I bumped into Zayn and said sorry---he said it was all right. Then we kept talking to each other and eventually became friends." Nice save.

"Aww---that's nice. Why are you here today...Riley?" asked Jake.

"I just wanted to spend sometime with Zayn---that's all." I froze. A day with Riley? He is a nice kid---but I barely know him. I guess this is my chance to find out.

"All right. I'll be back." I went upstairs to my room and stripped naked. I took a shower, dried and moisturized my skin. I threw on a simple pair of underwear before going over to my closet.

I found a red plaid shirt with a pair of blue jeans. I threw them on and slipped my feet into my black combat boots. I walked downstairs and Riley grinned once he saw me. I smile faintly.

"All right. You two have fun---but not too much" Jake said--- over protectively. I rolled my eyes and Jake chuckled.

I opened the door, allowing Riley to walk out first. Once he was out, I walked out and closed the door tight behind me. I sighed and looked at Riley. He still kept a smile on his face. Whenever he smiled, he looked like this little child----trapped in teenager's body.

"So, what should we do first?" I asked.

"I figured today we could go roller skating---is that okay with you?" I gulped. The last time I went roller skating, it was with Harry. And that was the night I ended up making love with Harry as well.

"Sure." My voice shook and stuttered as I said the words---but Riley, being so childish, took that as a good thing.

Riley and I walked to my Chevy and I opened the car door. Then a question popped in my head. "Hey, um, Riley?" His eyes darted into mine. "How---how did you know I lived here?"