CHAPTER - 02

Y/N POV

Mrs. Jeon - y/n try this one out, I'm sure this will look perfect on you.

Y/n - sure mom

(Last week on the meeting, the date of Jungkook and my marriage was fixed, it was decided on Wednesday, exactly a week from today. Well that was the only day Jungkook agreed to because he had some business to take care of and he was not really sure about the upcoming days... Well that's what he said but being a positive person I just gave myself an assurance that he just wanted to marry me ASAP. Today Mrs. Jeon and I are here for the wedding gown.. And I already started calling her mom since she indisted me to.. Well It was actually meant to be with Jungkook but he had a business party to attend so he couldn't make it and that's why his mom joined me)

Time skip

Mrs. Jeon - oh my god y/n, you look so beautiful my dear. I swear Jungkook's gonna faint on his wedding.

(She stare at me with adoration and love while letting out a laugh at her last words and i laughed along)

Y/n - thanku mom

Mrs. Jeon - okay so we will final this one.

Working lady - sure mam please collect it from the bill counter.

(After paying the bills we headed out and she took me to a royal kind of restaurant to grab lunch)

At the restaurant~~

(We already placed our order and while we were patiently waiting for it to arrive mom suddenly spoke up)

Mrs. Jeon - y/n

Y/n - yes mom

Mrs. Jeon - I love you as my own daughter you know that right?

(She asked out of the blue taking me off guard)

Y/n - yes mom I do..

Mrs. Jeon - are you really happy for your marriage.. With my Jungkook. I know he is a bit cold but trust me he is the sweetest son to me and his father and I'm sure he can be the best husband for you as well. I would just ask you to be patient with him throughout he can be angry at some times and calm the other. But mark my words when I say he loves and respects you a lot. You are not the first girl we asked him to get married to.. In fact it was him who suggested you.. He wanted you as his wife himself and only then I presented the marriage proposal to your mother and luckily you agreed as well. He may take some time to open up to you.. He is kind of introverted you know and the cold aura he holds around himself never helps out. And I know you adore him as well.. Your eyes says it all.

(She gave me a reassuring smile.. Well it was all too much for me take at one moment.. So many disclosures.. HE LOVES ME?? HE WANTED TO MARRY ME?? well may be mom is taking it wrong.. May be he just suggested me to his parents because of course we have good family relations and probably he knows that I'm not a spoiled brat. I come out of my thoughts when the waiter comes up with our order and I cleared my throat before saying)

Y/n - it's okay mom I know it's just his personality and he is the kindest person from the inside. I promise you that I'll take care of him in the most gentle way possible.

Mrs. Jeon - I know you are the best girl for my son.

(That's how the conversation went on and on.. At last we finished our lunch and headed back home)

I entered the house as mom(mrs. Jeon) dropped me off..

Y/n - mumma(your mom) I'm back home

Mrs. Kim - oh my dear how did your shopping went with your future mother in law? Show me what you got?