CHAPTER- 10

Y/n pov

Nayeon came out of the room looking like a complete mess crying her heart out i just wanted to hug her and say that everything's fine but i felt paralyzed myself. She stopped watching both of us still in the same position... She tried to smile at us but she failed miserably and just left from there...
Jungkook let go of me slowly..
Yoongi stayed inside his room as if he couldn't move from his spot... Whatever he said were just some normal words but the impact was patrifying... It shattered both of them... I just feel sorry for them, jungkook does too..

Y/n - I-I'll go after her... Please go inside.

Jungkook - it's late... I'll go.. You stay here.

I knew it was late but I wanted to go myself... Nayeon would just not point anything in front of him... I have to go... Or she'll bundle everything inside of her and feel hurt again and again.

Y/n - I know guk... She won't be that far.. I want to bring her back... Please..

He released a sigh

Jungkook - fine.. Be careful.. Please.

Y/n - I will.

I came out of the dorm only to find nayeon going to the same park where jungkook was a while ago, I went after her giving a back hug to her...
She got it that it was me...

Nayeon - y-you heard h-him?
H-he said i-it j-just like that?

She cried out loud holding onto my arms... Falling to the ground... I cried along.. I just couldn't see her in this state.. Anyone would be like this if they were in her shoes... She loves yoongi alot... Even I'm shocked.. Just how could he say that?

Y/n - it's okay.. Nayi... Just let it all out... I'm here baby...

Nayeon- what d-did I do wrong.. Where did I go wrong?
W-why would he say that?
Doesn't he know.. How much i l-love him... I'm hurt y/n...I'm so hurt...

Y/n - I know nayi.... He's hurt himself... He didn't realise what he said and I'm sure he doesn't mean it either

Nayeon- I know he's cold.. But I'm his wife! he needs to treat me different... He has to... And he's not cold when he's with me... But nowadays he's treating me the same way... I don't know what happened... But whatever it is... It's breaking me... HE'S BREAKING ME.

Y/n - shhh.. Calm down he'll realise it.... He loves you.. And you know that.

Nayeon - why isn't he showing then?
Why isn't ge acting he like he does?

She yelled in between her cries.

Nayeon - you know what... If he wants a d-divorce.. Then That's what he'll get...

Y/n - no nayeon...don't say that!

Nayeon- I will not think if he means it or not... But he thought of it and said right at my face.. It's enough for me.

Y/n - just clam down you're not yourself... You're hurt.. It's not righ-

Nayeon - HE'S THE REASON!! HE HURTED ME

Y/n - please calm down... Just please..
Please

She broke in tears and loud sobs and I let her do that... It's been 20 or 25 minutes since we are out... And yoongi was still inside... Even I don't know what has gotten into him... But he regretted what he said... He should come for her and stop her from thinking negatively about their relationship... Only he can calm her down... She might hate it but she only needs him to be with her right now... I can feel it in her cries...

Y/n - wait here I'll get you water... Just don't go anywhere..

I made her sit on the bench and went inside... Entering the dorm I saw yoongi with jungkook in a messed up state.. Just how his wife is...