CHAPTER - 29

Author's pov

In the afternoon~~

All of you were beyond happy after listening to the double good news. You were sitting next to your dear husband who was again back with his infamous cold expression, but the truth to be told, you in your deep senses know that he treats you differently than how he does with other people be it his friends or anyone else. He makes you feel important, as if you're his most precious gold petal which he wants to cherish forever. You did not realise that you were looking at his side profile for don't know how long when he looked back at you realising your stares or better told your loving stares on him.

Jungkook - I'm all yours Princess, but right now we're with everyone, so don't look at me like that or I'll have to take you back in our room or much better we could go back home and then we can-

yn - stop it you pervert!

Jungkook - what pervert?

Changing the topic you said

yn - Nothing, you know what I'm honestly so happy for yoongi oppa and nayeon.

Jungkook - Well i can see that.

chuckling you said

yn - Like can you believe they were asking for a divorce just a few weeks back and see them now expecting a baby in 9 months.

Jungkook - Even I'm amazed by that. And I'm once again sorry for that, i didn't mean to shout-

yn - it's okay, don't bring it back now

Jungkook - bu-

yn - i said okayy!!

Time skip~~

It was already evening now when it started raining heavily, irene jumped to go ooutside in the garden as you could from her excitement of how much she loves rain.

Irene - come on yn, let's go

yn - bu-

Irene - oh just come

she said dragging you along with her, rest of the members were busy doing god knows what, while Jungkook, Hoseok and Ara went to shop groceries for the dinner tonight, initially itwas just going to be jungkook and hoseok but hoseok wanted Ara to go along with them as she was free at the moment and Nayeon and I were busy making the flying plane. And now it was already an hour since they went away and both of you were also done with your work but before you could take the plane out to test it already started raining and irene compelled you to join her in the rain.

Chuckling you went along with her towards the garden, not gonna lie now when you were out you were liking the feeling of the soft peaceful water droplets falling on your visage closing your eyes you enjoyed the soulful feeling. You spreaded your arms hanging them free in the dropping rain when you felt a very familiar arm wrapping around your waist, you flinched at the sudden touch but you definitely knew whom did that belong to, the arms you can live peacefully in , still with your closed eyes you leaned your head back on his chest and he put his other arm around you locking you inbetween him and his arms. He put his head on your right shoulder, tilting your face towards the left you gave him more space to settle in.

Jungkook - you'll catch cold this way.

Yn - but I like this

Jungkook - what? Me Or the rain?

Yn - both... By the way, when did you come back?

Jungkook - just now

Yn - oh

You opened your eyes only to realize everyone was standing in the rain enjoying with their partners while few playing with each other.

Rose and Nayeon were just sitting by the door to the garden. Irene was still jumping, so was her husband.