CHAPTER-06

Author's pov

The reception started, anticipating the newly wed couple to enter the halls and brighten the night. All of your and Jungkook's friends are here along with your families and many more guests.

Meanwhile,
Jungkook and you reached the venue through Jungkook's Rolls Royce. The car ride was silent, not at all awkward.. Just peaceful. And you couldn't deny the fact of how your husband looked that you had to steal secret glances at him throughout the whole ride. Well it wasn't any different for jungkook also, he felt so proud to finally have you as his wife. He wanted to shout to the whole world and tell them that you and him belonged to each other now.. Yet he wanted to hide you from all of them and have you all safe and sound with him and for him only.

The lights of the hall turned dark only the spotlight beemed up focusing over the entrance of the hall.. And there stood the newly wed having their opposite arms of one side entangled with each other reaching the former's waist. Both of you slowly walked through the carpet glowing in the spotlight along with the spark of your new love and new life with each other's better halves, the slow romantic music at the background being the icing on the cake. You and Jungkook reached the centre and that's when the lights of the hall burned up again. Your brother in law with a Mike in his hands came towards both of you. He stood in between the both of you wrapping both of his arms on your and Jungkook's shoulder. He smiled at the both of you before taking his arms off of you.

Junghyun- So here comes the king and his queen for the evening. Well I guess it's time to introduce the new member of Jeons to everyone...who is none other than my sweet childhood bestie and my little brother Jungkook's wife.... MRS. JEON Y/N. Now I'll leave the couple to come to all of you for the greetings. Enjoy everyone.

Time skip~~

Y/n pov

I'm already tired of greeting everyone 'cause there's a huge number of guests... A very huge, ofc I'm married in the Jeons.. There connections are insane and these heels along with this gown aren't helping at all. We were standing still until Jungkook's buddy group came up to us and eased our tired self with their magnificent grace and charms along with their funky savage attitudes. But i was still having some kind of discomfort which Jisso seems to notice, even though i was trying my far best to not let it show.

Jisso- you alright y/n? Are you some how uncomfortable?

She asked making everyone stop from talking and turn their heads to me. I suddenly got nervous having these heavenly gorgeous people looking at me with those concerned eyes. I smiled briefly before answering them.

Y/n - I-its okay.. I-I'm fine.. Don't worry.

Jisso- but you don't look so..

Jungkook- yeah, she's right you look tired.. You want to sit somewhere and have a drink?

He asked putting his right tattooed arm on my back slightly below my waist.. And boom.. This little heart exploded just at that, and his words came out of his lips ever so gently. I could not form any words so I just nodded my head to let him know that I'm more comfortable that way.

We all sat and I felt much more relieved now. Everyone was busy talking about stuff and all... Insulting and teasing each other specifically. I was sitting beside Jungkook on a two seater sofa but we still had enough space between us for another person to adjust. Suddenly Jungkook leaned towards me catching me Offguard.

Jungkook- loosen up your heels you'll feel relaxed. We greeted almost all the guests so we can sit here for a while. Hm?

Y/n - ah okay..

He went back to his place again.

5 mins later~~

I saw an utterly beautiful girl walking towards our table swaying her body like a model... Having her face caked up with make-up, but I agree it really suited her... Her body proportions are very fine as I can see it through her very short dress which is almost hugging her body.. Covering up only a few portion of her skin... But she still looked beautiful. Reaching our table she spoke with her honey coated voice with a whinny tone making her look cute and hot at the same time.