CHAPTER - 27

Author's pov

You were in the kitchen with irene and lisa preparing the dinner along with jin,who was instructing the three of you as he seems to be a master of cooking.

jin - yn

yn - yes

jin - do jungkook cooks for you?

yn - he cooks?

jin - well yeah,and that too, soo well

yn - that's interesting, I didn't knew that

jin - no worries, you'll soon see that side of him as well

yn - well I'll be waiting eagerly for that day to come

jin - sure

lisa - well do you know , all these seven dorks can cook quite well

irene - yes

yn - oh that's amazing, will definitely want to see them cook and taste their handmade food

irene - well great then tomorrow onwards all these male leads are going to cook.

jin - yeah yeah, sure

jisoo(from outside) - YOUR PHONE'S RINGING JIN!!!

she shouted from the lobby and jin went outside right away.

jin - coming!!

lisa - not only the boys irene , their friend will also cook with them. You know she can't leave them alone and has to be around them all the time.

irene - seriously

yn - leave it let's just finish making the dinner, I feel so hungry.

lisa - yeah yeah sure, but you should add cashews in the desert , I really want to see that red face again, how embarrassed she got herself.

irene - yeah , and not to forget the way our coldest boy reacted to it.

yn - okay okay fine, stop!

time skip

after dinner everyone went to their respected rooms to get some rest as everyone was tired from the long drive.

jungkook - get changed fast,i want to sleep

yn - just 2 mins.

he changed in his usual night wear(only the lowers) and you came out from the bathroom with that sleeveless crop top and comfy shorts.

he looked at your visage, getting lost probably and then he looked at your ideal physique admiring your beauty.

Jungkook's inner thoughts screamed "She's just so beautiful, any time of the day she's just beautiful"

you hung the wet towel to let it dry and went straight to the bed as you were drained from travelling and just needed sleep at the moment in your husband's arms.

Jungkook - You look tired.

yn - I am

Jungkook -come on, tuck yourself in

he said opening the blanket for the both of you. you got in and he laid straight on the bed with his left arm open for you to take your place.

you let out a tired sigh, closing your eyes, he looked at you and bend a little down just to leave a tender forehead kiss .

"Good night love" he whispered under his breath. and you just hummed over that sweet gesture as the sleep was already taking over you.

next morning~~