CHAPTER-17

Next day

Author's pov

Everyone gathered around the dining table to grab their breakfast, leaving you and your husband.

Mrs. Jeon - Rewa, can you please go and check on yn, also ask Jungkook to come down stairs to have his breakfast.

Rewa - sure mom

Meanwhile in your room

You were still sleeping due to the effect of the medicine you had last night, and Jungkook just got out of the shower getting ready for his office.

He looked at your sleeping frame and smiled softly, he came up to your side giving you a forehead peck and then a long peck on your lips which ultimately caused you to wake up.

Jungkook - sorry to wake you up my little cub, but apparently I couldn't hold myself back from my sweet treat.

You smiled at his sweet gestures and words. (This man was supposed to be a cold jerk? Wasn't he? You giggled at the thought in your mind.)

Jungkook - By the way Good morning Princess.

Yn - Good morning guk

You said in your sleepy voice running your hand through his soft hairs.

Jungkook - I've to leave in a jiffy, I can't take a day off today, but I'll make sure you get proper rest, I've got my mother's and sister in law's back so you have no escape. I'll return early, take care of yourself for me please.

You had hearts in your eyes after listening to his words, you admire this person so much.

(Admire someone who admires you in a way no one else did, who asks you to take care of yourself for them, so that they can feel alive... Do not settle for less my lovies)

Jungkook - and one more thing, Rewa will help you take a bath.... Well if you want I can help to-

Yn - leave guk!

He laughed Heartously filling your ears with his deep melody.

Jungkook - bye, I love you my Princess.

Yn - I love you more my Prince.

Before leaving he leans in for a kiss, just when he was about to pull back, Rewa entered the room without knocking, and regretted immediately.

Rewa - shit! I'm s-so sor-ry.

Both of you looked in her direction bewildered , you tried to push Jungkook away, but Rewa was all gone till then.

Jungkook - stay put!

He spoke in his cold tone making you stop,

Rewa came back to close the door,

Rewa - come down stairs to grab your breakfast Jungkook, I'll come in 10 mins yn.

She said from behind the door.

You looked at him with your red Squeeshy cheeks. He was staring at your face with his cold eyes, well one thing for sure, he doesn't like it in fact he abhore it when anyone interrupts his time with you, well not like you complain about it.

He intensely stared at your eyes before leaning in to complete his halfway done work(😅🙈)

And you kissed him back despite your embarrassment, well you surely do not want him to get angry again.

Jungkook - I'll go now...

He left, not before giving you a forehead kiss.

Time skip