CHAPTER - 30

Author's pov

You didn't realise when you slept while taking care of him and now when you woke up it was already morning.

yn - oh god, it's already morning. i never realised when did i fall asleep.

you looked over to your husband who was still in his peaceful slumber.

yn - I guess the medicines worked fine enough or he would never be asleep this late, let me check.

Sitting at your place, talking to yourself and putting the back of your hand on his forehead to check if the fever has gone or not. You sensed his skin was still warm not burning like last night which means he's not yet absolutely fine but still fine enough to do his daily chores (Not like he was affected when he was burning with fever last night). you quickly got up from the bed going towards the kitchen to put the towel and bowl back at its place and also to make some porridge for him.

A few moments later~~

You were already done with the porridge so you put it in the hotcase and took it to your room along with the medications that you gave him last night as they seem to be working on him to fight the sickness.

Entering your room you found him still sleeping so you put the hotcase on the table and went in the washroom to do your morning routine. You quickly took a bath and came out wearing your attire. You then went towards Jungkook to wake him up and to serve him the porridge. you shook him slightly calling out for him.

yn - Jungkook wake up...guk wake up baby,have your porridge and medicine, get freshen up and then you can rest again, you'll feel better trust me.wake up please guk.

you said in your soft tone full of care for him. He wiggled in his sleep first but later decided to give up and sat on the bed with his back resting on the headboard. All the while he didn't even spare you a glance and you could not object as you knew he was very angry with you. You quietly sat by his legs watching him having the diet. You also prepared the medicine for him to take and he took it from you without saying a single word.

Yn - I'm sorry for last night, you know it was not intentional.ple-

Jungkook - Neither was it from my side.

You went shut when he spoke bluntly yet in a whispering tone.

Yn - i kn-

Without listening to you he stood up from the bed and went in the washroom to do his routine. You never realised that your eyes were already wet by now but you know you are at the fault this time and you will do everything in your favour to make him forgive you. Wiping your teary eyes you went towards the kitchen to help the others for making breakfast for everyone.

Jisso - Good morning Mrs.Jeon

Yn - well a very good morning to you too Mrs.kim

you replied back to her in the same funky way and all of you kept talking and joking with each other while preparing the food.

time skip~~

It was already 12 in the noon by now and the breakfast was all ready to be served and everyone was here to grab it except your husband. As said by you he was resting after doing his morning routine and he was sleeping from the last one and a half hour.

Yn - I should go to call Jungkook, He might be hungry.

Jin - No need ynie, Ara already went to call him, They might be coming.

this again made your mood dull, in any normal situation you would have been angry at her but today you felt sad as you remembered all that happened last night between the both of you because of her.