CHAPTER - 35

Author's pov

Next day

You were packing your bag along with his while he was sitting on the bed, working on his laptop.

Yn - by the way where exactly are we going

You asked him who was busy with his work

Jungkook - France?

He answered not giving much heed as he was busy with his work.

Yn - yeah I know, where in France?

Still consumed in his laptop he answered yet again.

Jungkook - Paris

Yn - WHAT??!

You screamed while he looked at you with a poker expression

Jungkook - why are you shou-

Before he could complete you threw yourself on him, bewildered he put his laptop aside hastily, while securing your hyper self with his sturdy arms, however not giving any care about anything at all, you pecked both of his cheeks multiple times showing off your excitement.

Jungkook - woah, soo much love just at once. What's the deal?

Yn - I Love You Sooooooo much.

Jungkook - Well well, don't beat around the bush Mrs.Jeon, My patience level is not as high as yours.

Yn - We are going to Paris..woohooo...

You screamed while getting up from him. the towel in your hand unfurled while you ran around yourself while giggling.

He stood up from the bed admiring you who was acting like a little girl who got her favourite candy, he smiled on witnessing this new childish side of yours.

Jungkook - Damn, Where's my little shy princess?

yn - I'm so happy guk, you know what it was my dream to go to paris with the love of my life and yeaaaahhhhh....

You said while straightly throwing your body on his... Who was quick enough to not let you fall.

He chuckled a bit, as he found extreme happiness on your excitement, he hugged you tightly giving a few forehead kisses over your well taken care of hairs.

Jungkook - I'm happy that you are, I as well love you soo much, more than you can ever imagine..

Time skip

Both of you went towards his private jet and took off for the journey.

Paris~~

Exiting his private jet, Both of you came down to see a few guards all in black, lined up by the stairs to greet the both of you. Further both of you sat in the car and went off to Jungkook's Penthouse (Well, JEON JUNGKOOK is who we're talking about) with high security.

Jungkook - You can rest here for the while I get some work done.

He said right after he entered the penthouse.

Yn - But you might be hungry, have something before you go.

Jungkook - oh i forgot, Kevin

He said reffering to his secretary, who came running after.

Kevin - Yes sir?

Jungkook - Call the helper.

kevin - Ok sir

Kevin went out and later came back with a lady who looked like someone in there 40s

jungkook - She is the helper here