CHAPTER - 23

Author's pov

Next day,

Jungkook went to his office early in the morning, as he has to be back before 4 to leave for Busan.

You were helping the maids to clean the house.

Yn - Rim, I'm going to the kitchen to prepare a few things for the ride, you can clean the living room for the while.

Rim - sure yn

Time skip

The door bell rang and you went to open it. Opening the door you found Ms. Ara.

What a pleasant surprise 😑... You thought in your head.

Yn - oh hey

She smiled sweetly before answering

Ara - hello yn.

Yn - please come in.

Ara - sure.

Yn - what would you like to have?

Ara - a cup of coffee

Yn - sure, Rim please prepare a coffee for her.

Rim went to the kitchen.

Ara - why would you say please to your maid?

She laughed at her own statement, making fun of you.

The audacity she has, being at my home... Your mind voiced out.

Yn - well that shows my decency, I was brought up this way. Sorry for you if you think of it as a defamation.

Ara - you hate me, don't you?

Yn - wow, I'm surprised by how honest I look to you right now. Well correction not hate, I abhore two-faced people.

Ara - how dare you call me that

Yn - I didn't say anything to you Ara, I'm talking in general.. Not my fault if you think that it was for you.

Ara - I love Jungkook

Yn - I know

Ara - He loves me as well

Yn - may be, in your dreams

Ara - I feel pity for you

Yn - well only if you knew how well my husband keeps me close to him.
By the way, I don't think you'll shut up any soon so before that, have your coffee before it gets cold.

Saying that you stood up and went to your room to take a nap. Jungkook would be back in an hour, so you can take some rest till then.

Meanwhile, Ms. Ara was fuming in anger at your attitude and she left the house in fury.

After an hour, Jungkook came back from his office and you were already up and in the kitchen to help the maids with lunch.

You took his coat and bag from him and were about to go to his office room to keep it, when he Back Hugged you tightly, nuzzling his face on the bare skin of your neck making your knees go weak, you felt a sudden shiver throughout.

With much courage you said

Yn - J-jungkook, what are you doing?

Jungkook - jungkook? You don't call me that, but I like it as well, my name was made to be called by you.

He spoke on your neck still continuing his work there, and you chuckled at his remark.

Yn - rubbish

Jungkook - what rubbish? Ask my heart and it'll tell you how magical it feels.