CHAPTER_04

Author's pov

After the wedding both of you greeted the guests with your arms entangled with each other. Jungkook introduced you to his group of friends well from them, three were your cousins and fourth being Jungkook so you only met 3 of them for the very first time.

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung were your cousins. And right now you met Min Yoongi, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. Well all of them are married.
Kim Namjoon with Lalisa Manoban (Lisa)
Kim Seokjin with Kim Jisoo
Kim Taehyung with Kim Jennie
Park Jimin with Park Chaeyoung(rose)
Jung Hoseok with Bae Joohyun(Irene)
Min Yoongi with Im Nayeon

Y/n pov

(All of his friends are so charming and warm hearted instead of this ice berg beside me)

Nayeon - so tell me y/n, how do you feel now? You're are married girl.

Y/n - honestly it's not that hyping as it seems I haven't got the feels yet since we are just greeting everyone ever since.

Rose - Ahn, don't worry my girl Jungkook can definitely make you feel the feels tonight. Right babe.(she said referring to Jungkook)

Jungkook - Shut up Rosie!

( my cheeks flushed in a wave of pink after realising what i just said and what they took out of it. So Rose call Jungkook babe and he calls her Rosie. That's shocking a bit from him.. I know they both have been best friends since elementary But doesn't Jimin get offended by his wife calling my husband babe?
Ah don't be so particular y/n - you said scolding your inner self)

Yoongi - well that doesn't change the fact

(Everyone laughed)

Jisoo - but guys we should plan a welcome party for y/n, now that she also joined our group.

Tae - you're right.. We should.

Jin - since tomorrow is the reception so we can plan it on Friday, a day after tomorrow? How does that sound?

Hope - perfect it is.

Namjoon - guys can we please discuss it later on? I mean they just got married and they have guests to greet.

(Joon said earning a nod from my inner self.. )

Jimin - okay then Friday it is... Our dorm at sharp 6..we'll spend the night there.

Tae - yep!

Lisa - now you can proceed guys.

Jk - thanku for your kindness we'll take our leave now.

( he said dragging me with him making all of them roll their eyes)

Jennie - this straight forward ice cube. ( they all sighed together)

Time skip

( we greeted all the guests and right now we're here with our families to take their permission to go home)

Mrs. Kim - my dear babies, live happily with each other and you y/n, take care of your husband and provide him with all the love you have dearie.. Also don't forget your mom.

(She said tearing up a bit)

Y/n - how can i mumma.

( I hugged her tightly and then I hugged dad)

Mr. Kim - take care of her Jungkook. (He said to him while hugging you to which Jungkook nodded.. Assuring them)

Mr. Jeon - yes Jungkook now she's your responsibility... You have to protect her, love her and take care of her.