Part twenty 

-𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

-𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

Audrey woke up laying on Jasper's lap. "Hey Darlin, you feel okay?" Jasper asked. "Yeah love, how's Bella? Did she wake up?" Audrey asked getting up. "She's fine. She's sleeping right now" Audrey nods. Carlisle walks up to them. "Audrey, can I talk to you?" He asked. Audrey nods walking away with him. Into his office. Her cousins were in the room. "So I was informed that you used your magic on Bella?" He asked. Audrey nods.

"I tried to heal her but it didn't work. It was hurting her" Audrey told them. "My magic worked but barely. It wasn't working as fast as it usually does" Elizabeth told Carlisle. "Maybe Bella has a gift? A witch's blessing?" Ruth says, looking at Elizabeth. "A witch blessing?" Carlisle asked. "It's when a witch. A relative, friend, or any witch gives you their blessing. This blessing can consist of gifts such as flowers and riches. They can also be magical powers. Such as making things able to float, and seeing the past, and future. It can be anything" Elizabeth explained.

"It's really rare for a witch to give you that blessing you have to earn it big-time. But in Bella's case, I don't know who had given her her blessing. She could've been born with this power but this is her first time with vampires I presume" Ruth added. "One of you didn't give her the blessing?" Carlisle asked them. They shake their heads no. "OK I'll do some research on it Elizabeth if you could also do some research on it, " Carlisle said. "maybe we can find something on it" "maybe our mothers know?" Audrey questions.

They turn to Audrey. "They could but we'll have to wait a few months to talk," Ruth said. "But it could work," Elizabeth adds. "Okay, it's a start. Let's see how this goes" Carlisle says, walking out.

-𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

Bella was back home when Alice got her ready. At a picnic table, Charlie cleans a fish with a big knife. Edward and Jasper wait awkwardly near their cars, dressed in an elegant suits. But even calm Edward is unnerved by Charlie's glare. The front door opens and they look up to see Bella and The cousins in the doorway in our stunning long dresses. Jasper is enchanted as Edward walked up to Bella. Bella and Audrey descended the steps.

Bella had some difficulty with her leg cast. Charlie edged out Edward to help her down. "Alice bought me the dress. It was the only thing that would be able for me to dance in and could fit over my cast. Is it too... ?" Bella asked. "You're perfect...," he told her. "I'll take good care of her, Chief." "Heard that before," Charlie sighed as Edward moved to open the car door. Charlie held Bella back. "I put new pepper spray in your bag," Charlie told her.

"Dad," Bella said. ".....and... you look beautiful," He told her as she hugged him. Jasper turned to Audrey. "You look enchanting Darlin," Jasper told Audrey.

"And you look dashing, my love," Audrey said kissing him

-𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺-

Jasper's car pulled up to this lovely inn. He helped Audrey out of the car and sat her down on a bench. He went to park the car as Bella and her cousins sat next to her. "Bella, Sandersons," Jacob said behind them. "Jacob," Bella said as he sat down next to them. "What are you doing? Crashing the Prom?" Elizabeth asked, noticing his tux. "Dad sent me here," Jacob answered. "Just don't get mad at me." "Okay," Bella asked, prompting him to go on.

"Dad paid me twenty bucks to tell you two to break up with your boyfriends," Jacob asked. "Tell him no way," Audrey said. The cousins glare at Jacob. "And to pay up," Bella finished as Jasper and Edward came up. "Audrey," Jasper said as they looked up. "Bye," Jacob told them as he left. Jasper guided Audrey through the dining room. Edward took Bella ahead of them. Mr. Molina and other teachers are there.

"I can't believe you're making me do this. First Prom I ever went to, since the 1600s and you're making me dance," Audrey told him as Jasper grins. "Nah this is much better than the ones in Salem," Ruth said, pulling Elizabeth away with her. (No offense😅) Jasper guides Audrey to the Prom, Monte Carlo style. Gaming tables and roulette wheels. Guys in tuxes and girls in gowns gamble for prizes, dance, and socialize.

"They did so well with the decorations," Audrey said. "This gonna be so fun" "Well, Prom is an important rite of passage," Jasper told her. "I don't want you to miss anything. It's your first Prom since Salem. The first time you ever went to Prom with me." Audrey can't be mad at him as She shook her head affectionately. They continued into the prom. Alice smiled at Audrey as She returned it with a smile as Audrey heard a crossfade into the next track.

It's Eric at the turntables, making the room bounce. Next to him, Angela wears the headphones, flipping through a stack of vinyl. They nod at Audrey as She shot them a smile when a flashbulb got her attention. It's a photographer's station. Mike and Jessica stood in front of an Aston Martin cut-out. Audrey caught their eye as Mike does his best for a James Bond impersonation. Jessica poses like Pussy Galore. Audrey gave a wink to Jessica for her dress.

Jasper smirks, then turns to Audrey. "Shall we?" He asked. "You're serious," Audrey replied when She looked at him. "Of course!" She doesn't wait for an answer, she more or less drags jasper to the floor and starts dancing with him. After dancing for a little. Jasper takes Audrey outside. Places her feet on his, and starts moving. "Why did you put me on your feet, love?" Audrey asked, looking down at their feet.

"I could feel your pain from dancing, but I know you want to dance more," Jasper told her. Audrey laughed lightly. "God I love you," Audrey said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Still dancing.

-𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

Someone was watching the two couple dance, looking down from the window of a second-floor hotel room in the Inn. The music wafted up in echoes. Victoria walked back, turning from the window. She's stylishly dressed now, but seething. A low, sinister snarl was in the back of her throat. Her burgundy eye held vengeance for her lost mate. She walked away.

A/N: If you are wondering about what happened, Audrey was attacked by James because he wanted her but she fought back, which caused him to hurt her

A/N: If you are wondering about what happened, Audrey was attacked by James because he wanted her but she fought back, which caused him to hurt her. In this book, certain witches have scents that attract vampires. That is why James went after her