Part forty-seven

Jasper and Audrey walked into Cullen's house

Jasper and Audrey walked into Cullen's house. Elizabeth and Ruth were in the living room. Carlisle is working on something as Emmett read a newspaper. Seth was at the window, eating a sandwich. "Wow. Done already?" Emmett asked them. "Where's Aurora?" Audrey asked.

"Blondie stole her," Seth answered as he watched Rosalie from the window. She was outside with Aurora. "Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asked them, smirking. "Emmett. No," Audrey glared at him. Then winking at him. Emmett laughed. That was when Jacob, Bella, and Edward walked. "Hey," she greeted them. Then the phone rang. "Is that Charlie?" Bella asked, looking at Audrey. "He's been calling twice a day," Edward answered.

"He's in pretty rough shape," Jacob added. "Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it," Carlisle informed them. "He needs to mourn, Bella," Elizabeth agreed. "Okay. We'll do it tomorrow," Bella sighed after talking with Audrey. "I'm gonna miss this place," Emmett sighed as he got up from his seat. "We'll come back. We always do," Carlisle reminded him. Elizabeth and Ruth looked at Audrey and nodded.

"We can head back to Salem. Our mothers will join us. If you agree," Elizabeth asked. "We have two homes near each other once we decide." "Wait. Nobody said anything about leaving," Jacob asked, confused. "Why would you leave?" Seth asked. "Once people believe Bella is dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her," Carlisle explained. "Jasper and Audrey might move to Salem to be close to her mother. Elizabeth and Ruth can visit home" "So you just disappear?" Jacob asked. "Jacob, we don't have another choice," Edward answered.

Seth and Jacob looked at each other, worried. "Can I visit?" Seth asked. "Of course Seth. You'd love Salem" Audrey told him. Hugging Seth.

-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱-

Seth was okay with the move. As he could visit. Jacob on the other hand. Upset at the prospect of losing Renesmee, Jacob goes to see Charlie. Charlie is in the backyard, chopping some wood. "Hey. You heard anything?" Charlie asked as he sees the boy walk up to him. "Charlie, Bella is... Uh...," Jacob stutters. That causes Charlie to think that he means that Bella is dead. "No, she's not," Charlie denied, tearing up.

"No, no, no, I mean, she's fine. She's back home and feeling better, same with Audrey l" Jacob told him. Charlie looks relieved. "Why didn't you say so? That's great," Charlie sighed in relief. Charlie starts walking off, heading to his cruiser to meet his daughter. "Wait. There's something you need to see first," Jacob asked. "I need to see Bella," Charlie turns to him. "Look, for Bella to get better, she had to change," Jacob answered.

"What do you mean, "change"?" Charlie asked. "Here goes nothing," Jacob sighed. He takes off his jacket and starts taking his clothes off. "What the hell are you doing?" Charlie asked. "You don't live in the world you think you do," Jacob replied ."Jacob put your clothes on," Charlie asked him. "Now, this may seem strange. But stranger things happen every day. Trust me," Jacob replied.