Part twenty-five

Over the last five months, Bella had befriended Jacob Black and the two have gotten close

Over the last five months, Bella had befriended Jacob Black and the two have gotten close. She had been in a depressive state for four months since Edward left her. Audrey was reading a book on Jasper's lap when a ball magic appers. They were confused. "What's that?" Jasper asked.Audrey looked at it. "It's my hell animal. Something must be happpening."

(Btw I know the events in the movie were over 3-4 month, just pretend that it was over five months so it fits with the plot of New Moon.)

-𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀-𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀-

Audrey"s hellcat waiting in Bella's truck. Hiding. Bella got in and she drove to Jacob's house. She got out and headed to the door. Billy opened the door and talked to her for a minute. He closed the door. Bella walked back and got it. She huffed and tossed her keys. The cat waited for a half hour. Rain was now pouring down. Billy pulled the curtain from inside back, and looked out at the cat with sympathy. Then he closed the curtain.

The cat looked out the back window at Billy. Suddenly, there's a knock at the driver's window. Bella spun to find Jacob standing there. But he was shockingly different. His hair was cropped short. He held no friendly smile. No warmth in his eyes. Just a hard, brooding resentment. She was taken aback as we climbed back out of the truck to find behind Jacob stand Sam Uley, Jared, Paul and Embry.

They were oblivious to the rain, as they were wearing minimal clothes." You cut your hair," "Bella, go away."Jacob turned away. Sam lead the group toward the house. Jacob followed as Bella watched his sure-footed strides. His awkward growth spurt disappeared overnight and She grabbed his arm. "What happened to you?" She asked him. He stopped and turned back.

The others waited on the porch for him. They're out of earshot, but won't leave him alone with them. The cat Sniffed the air and sneezed. Wolf shifters. "I can help," Bella asked him as She lowered her voice. His face was hard as he shook his head. He's not talking. "Sam got to you. What did he do?" Bella realized something. "Sam's trying to help me, don't blame him," Jacob argued. "Then who?" Bella asked.

"How 'bout those filthy, reeking bloodsucker you love?" Jacob shot back with bitterness in his voice. "The Cullens." "What're you talking about?" Bella was shocked. "You know exactly what I'm talking about," Jacob shot back. He's shaking, almost convulsing with anger. Bella regrouped. "The Cullens are long gone. How are they to blame?" Bella reminded him.

"Audrey is here, I know she is. And her cousins," Jacob replied. "They started all this by existing. Goddamn hags." "How dare you Jacob! You can't say-" "Jacob!" Sam called out. "They didn't choose this life, the cousins didn't choose this life either!" Bella shot back. Jacob glanced at Sam, who gave him a look. He took a breath, trying to calm himself. "I can't be friends with you anymore," Jacob shot back. "Also They're freaks,Bella.

They're scent is different. Bella, you're not worth it anymore." "Jake, I know I hurt you. I should have been more up-front but," Bella asked. "I needed you, I still do. I don't know what that means yet, but if you give me time-." "Stop. Don't. It's not you," Jacob asked her to stop. "It's not you, it's me?" God," Bella sighed. "It's true. I'm not... good," Jacob seemed to be lying to her.