Part forty-one

-𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲-

Jacob stormed out of his house and throws Bella and Edward's wedding invitation and Audrey and Jasper's invitation on the ground. He starts running off into the woods. He took his shirt off as he was running. His dad rolled out of the house. "Jake! Jacob!" He shouted. Jacob turned into a wolf as he headed into the forest. His dad sighed and looked down at the wedding invitation. He picked up the wedding invitation and looks at it.

-𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲-

Charlie held the invitations. He had his face in one hand while looking at it. Charlie looked out the window. His daughter and her friend are getting married.

-𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗲,𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘄-

Renee was holding the wedding invitations. "Phil!" She calls out as she started walking towards the house, her husband walking onto the porch. "It's happening," she told him as she held the invitations.

-𝗕𝗶𝗻𝘅'𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗳𝗲-
"Ms. Isabel!! Mail!" Cat-Isabel looks at the mail. Seeing the invitations. She turns human. "Yes! It's happening!" She jumps up and down.

-𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗵-

Audrey was walking in her wedding heels across the back porch as Alice watched her

Audrey was walking in her wedding heels across the back porch as Alice watched her. Bella was watching Audrey as she walked effortlessly in the heels

"Amazing, right?" Audrey asked, giving a little twirl as she finished

"Amazing, right?" Audrey asked, giving a little twirl as she finished. Bella and Alice clapped as she give a smile. "How did you get so perfect after three days of practicing?" Bella asked. "Practice makes perfect, Bella," Audrey replied. "Easy for you to say, Aud," she sighed. "Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this." We saw Jasper and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding, Bella making a point.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice interjected. "Tomorrow will be perfect." Emmett came in carrying a long tree trunk. "Where do you want them, boss?" He asked. "On either side of the aisle," Alice replied as Rosalie walked past behind him carrying a fat tree stump. "What aisle?" She asked. "Does no one have vision?" Alice asked as she walks down the steps to help them. Audrey took off her heels and put her other shoes on.