Look Who's Here

*First shot shows all the the current characters, Tari, Y/N, Belle, and Lucks all looking at Theo who somehow got his gaming character into the physical world*

Theo: Woaaaahhh! Is this that secret level you told me about Tari?

Y/N: While the answer to that is yes I feel like we should get out of here... now!

Belle: What the hell!?

Lucks: Astounding... Tari and Y/N was it? No need to panic. Forgive me for that unpleasantness. Understand that it was not my intention to do so. My name is Derrick Lucks, and I truly wish to help both of you figure out more about yourselves and your abilities.

Tari: No! Stay back! All of you!

Belle: Call down Tari. Listen to Lucks! We're not here to hurt you.

Y/N: If you're so keen on not trying to hurt us you've failed that promise 2 minutes ago! So why should we trust you now?

Lucks: Because that was us trying to get you two out of the game. And it worked, did it not?

Y/N: Yes but that's no reason for us to stay with you.

Tari: Yeah we're going to leave here. I may not remember anything, but I know when someone is trying to manipulate me.

*Y/N, Tari, and Theo all walk out through the side as Lucks groans. A guard would come out of the exit blocking them*

Belle: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Y/N: Save yourselves the trouble and just let us through!

Theo: Yeah, move aside fatty!

Lucks: I am a man of opportunity. When I see one, I take it. And this is a huge opportunity for the three of us Y/N and Tari. You want answers and so do I.

*As Lucks monologues about opportunities, Theo starts to secretly ready his coconut into throwing position and throws it at the guard*

Theo: Think fast chucklenuts!

Y/N: Alright people let's go!

Tari and Theo: Right!

*As the trio escapes Belle and Lucks argue over to get them, in the end Lucks decides not to and take the game cartridge and the equipment back to his lab for further tests*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Next scene would be Tari, Theo, and Y/N running in the streets of Silica City*

Theo: Crackerjack! Everything is so shiny! I gotta touch everything!

Tari: Why aren't they chasing after us? This... this isn't good... Theo, Y/N, we need to look for a place to hide.

Y/N: I agree, what do you think The... where's Theo?! Theo? THEOOOO!

*The shot would show Theo walking through the streets of Silica City with everyone watching him and him talking to a random woman*

Theo: Hey NPC lady, can you give me a hint on where the secret loot is on this level? The Elder Tomato isn't talking to me. I think he's mad.

An Eagle and Blue Jayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें