Unraveling (Part Two)

*Edwards would be finding himself towards the group with what he presumed to be Sofia in it*

Edwards: Alright, moment of truth. Wait... is that?

*Edwards would start walking into the area the Masa, Lamar, and Sofia, until an alarm buzz sounds*

Edwards: Damn that's loud!

*Back with Sofia and the group*

Sofia: It's starting, good luck boys.

*Everyone would look up to Marco who was standing on top of his balcony overlooking the arena*

Marco: Welcome everybody to the main event! The Turbo Crash 9, death match free-for-all! And we're lucky to enough to have a very special guest tonight! All the way from the top of the world, to the rock bottom here in the Rustworks with the rest of us. Masa Shimamoto.

Edwards: Son of a bitch... it really is him.

Marco: Now, he's more accustomed to a glitzy TasCorp sponsored tournament. So we'll have to show him how we play here in The Rustworks!

*Everyone would start jeering at Masa after Marco's comment. However, out of respect for his former rival, Edwards did not. Lamar would throw his arm up to flip off the jeering and booing crowd*

Marco: Gentlemen. START YOUR ENGINES!

*All the vehicles in the match would start to spawn as Edwards sees it on the giant monitor in the center of the arena*

Lamar: Focus man. We in this together.

Edwards to himself: Come on Masa, I know what you can do in the stadium, you can do it here. I don't want any lowlife slum idiots take down one of the best meta runners out there...

Marco: THREE... TWO... ONE!

Masa: Let's do this.

Marco: START!

*As the round starts, Masa and Lamar would start getting hit by different players. While going on a bridge, their truck would start hitting a smaller armoires SUV with a rammer. However, Marco would run on the bridge, taking down the armoires SUV, but not Lamar and Masa's truck*

Marco: Whoops sorry! Coming through! Hahahaha!

Lamar: I'm taking us to "The Blocks" alright? There's always a good weapon spawn there.

Edwards: Actually, the best ones can also be found in the town square. The Blocks don't have bad ones but they hard to find sometimes.

Sofia: Who are you?

Edwards: A friend. But better we have a talk after this.

Sofia: Ooookay then...

*Lamar would then ride around "The Blocks" section of the map to find a power up. He would find one, but a golf cart player would take it before him*

Edwards: Hmm, last I checked, trucks are a bit heavier than golf carts.

Lamar: Than I guess you're think of what I'm thinking.

Edwards: Oh yeah.

*As the golf cart picks up the ability, Lamar would start drifting around the golf cart making a cloud around it. He would confuse the golf cart player and ram him from behind. Defeating the player*

Edwards: Niiiice. Hey y'all are not half bad at this.

Lamar: Heh, thanks. Hey, you cool with me man.

Edwards: I try my best to be.

*As Lamar picks up the ability*

Lamar: Ooooh, a grappling hook!

Masa: Lamar!