A Shooting Star-i

*Lamar, Masa, Y/N, Tari, and Sofia would all be booted off the game. Y/N and Tari would also wake up gasping from leaving the game*

Tari: WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Theo: Tari! You and Y/N just went through the floor!

Sofia: That was a game breaking glitch that we call the "Deep Mountain Clip". Baaaaasically if you hit the floor at the right angle and speed you'll both go through the level. And if you do this during the tournament, all the TasCorp servers will go down with it and I'll be able to hack into them!

Theo: It that it?! That's so easy! Tari and Y/N just need to get the right speed is all!

Y/N: It was easier because we were in training mode and Sofia imputed the speed and angle that we needed to perform the glitch. And plus, nobody was attacking us so this'll be nothing like the tournament...

Tari: Yeah... that sounds about right... But I'm sure we're both ready to start training for it.

Sofia: Okay... I'll get you two ready for it then!

*Sofia would sit back in her rolling chair and shuffle her way to her desk. Y/N and Tari would both warp back into the game as Sofia spawns them at the bottom of the mountain*

Sofia: All right, let's take it from the top! For this glitch to be even remotely possible you'll need to get to the top of the mountain

Tari: Wait what!? All the way up there?!

Sofia: Don't worry, you can just trek your way up with both of your wind burst spells. So come on up there because Theo's already waiting for you!

Y/N: Alright then, will do.

Tari: Will try more like...

*Back in the real world yet again...*

Lamar: Do you think they'll both learn this glitch in time?

Masa: I really hope so.

*Lamar and Masa would then spawn into the game next to Theo at the top of the mountain*

Theo: Oh hey guys! Where's Tari and Y/N?

*Tari would fall out of the sky right next to them*

Tari: AAAAAAAAH! Oof-

Theo: Oh, there you are.

Lamar: Then where's Y/N?

*Y/N would then land on his feet next to Tari as if he already mastered the game*

Y/N: Heh see? Not as bad as you thought!

Tari: Sure... Easy for you to say...

Sofia: Okay, great work guys! Now jump off...

Tari and Y/N: WAIT WHAT, WE JUST GOT HERE!

Masa: Heh, jumping off here is the only way to get enough speed for you two to clip through the floor.