(Season 2 Beginning) Revival, Sort Of...

It was a dark, empty, and almost dead space. Where it could be is anyone's guess. Then seen is a familiar face with his red and black jacket. His khaki pants and running shoes on. Though it could be someone else, it was none other than.

Y/N: Where the hell am I?

*Y/N would walk around this empty "no man's land" that was his mind*

Y/N: Oh wait... I remember now... Wait... if this isn't real life. And I am knocked out. I can't be possibly connected to an external server because I would've already heard someone. So the only option would be my... meta runner arm. I guess Parabolica did work...

*Y/N's consciousness would be trapped inside a meta runner arm. As he kept walking around he realized he could summon anything he would want in the arm's "pocket server"*

Y/N: Hmm, that means I could try to connect myself to a game that's saved in here. If that's the case, then I can basically go to most games in the entire world! Thanks for that Will...

*As Y/N started figuring out the functions he had in his meta runner arm while still unconscious, his physical body would be in a hospital, far from where Silica City was*

Doctor: Patient is still in stable condition but his heart rates jumped up a bit.

Nurse: So what does this mean Doctor?

Doctor: Means the patient is now in a dream state and could be in a coma for a while now. I can't be so sure to know when he may wake up however. I guess that shot was pretty damaging to his blood supply and nervous system.

Nurse: Do we even know where he came?

Doctor: According to the report he was born here but was in Australia for most of his career life. I guess a dispute went up and he got shot in the shoulder. He then bled and blacked out for a while and was then taken here.

Nurse: Why here though?

Doctor: Heh, I'm no detective, but I guess they just wanted him back in his homeland. Even brought his car and clothes. Some dedication for one man. Anyways, nurse, I believe we have other patients to meet with.

Nurse: Right, Doctor!

*Y/N would be searching through his databases in his meta runner arm*

Y/N: Wait, if I can find Project Blue's files and databases, maybe I can link with my server to try and communicate with Tari!

*Y/N would try to find and link a saved file of Project Blue with his main databases. Only to find it was filled to the brim with years worth of information and gaming methods*

Y/N: This is going to take quite... a... bit...

———————————————————————————

*Tari would be in a competition with her new team, TasCorp. She would be playing in a co-op game mode against enemy hunting players with guns. She would sneak into a dark storage room and hide herself behind one of the shelves. One of the players would go into the same storage room, walking past Tari. However, when Tari was resting herself to run out. The player heard her rustling and started shooting. Luckily, Tari had gotten away in time and was running down a hallway and the enemy players started shooting at her. They missed and Tari got behind a wall at the end of the hallway, noticing a pipe nearby, she grabbed it and used it as a weapon against one of the players. The other one would get shot and eliminated by a shot from Belle's sniper rifle. Tari would look back, seeing Belle pick up her weapon, and nod at her as she nods back. Then, text with "TasCorp Wins" would appear on Tari's screen as she warps out of the game*