End Game (Season 2 Finale)

*Lucks picks up the tablet he had on hand and searches through the database files for Theo. It would be marked "Not Found". Theo had escaped. Lucks would also be on a call with Evelyn at the same time as he saw this*

Evelyn: Sir, it's not my fault, they ganged up on me! I can still beat her! All you need to do for me is-

*Lucks hangs up the call*

Lucks: Ru... Run a scan... no. Actually, uh... secure coconut boy's game... or... maybe...

*Lamar's revving car would ram against Luck's security van*

Lucks: AGH!

Lamar: I guess they... upgraded the vans since... last... time...

*Lamar passes out from the impact*

Tari: Lamar?... LAMAR?

*Edwards would arrive on his motorbike at the same time another security van shows up*

Edwards: Oh, god damn it.

*Edwards takes off his helmet*

Lucks: Tari...

*Lucks pulls his gun out and pulls it on Tari*

Tari: Get out here. NOW!

Theo: This is all let of the plan. Right?

*Tari complies with Lucks as Masa is pulled from the back of the van onto the ground*

Belle: Hey, what are you doing.

Sofia: No, don't hurt him!

Edwards: Mate, don't do anything you'll regret...

Lucks: SHUT UP! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE YOUR TEAMMATE DID BEFORE.

Edwards: You bastard...

Lucks: I GAVE YOU BOTH EVERYTHING THIS WORLD HAD TO OFFER. I housed you. Trained you. Made you STARS! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?

*Lucks points the gun at Masa's head*

Lucks: Give. Me. The cartridge.

Tari: Lucks... I... I can't.

Lucks: I'm not asking you Tari. IM TELLING YOU!

Tari: No, no... I mean. It's... it's...

Edwards: It's too late.

*All the billboards in the city start turning on to report breaking news all around. However they were all of the same thing*

News Announcer: Police Chief of Silica City currently issuing arrest warrant for TasCorp CEO, Derek Lucks. Through many allegations of...

*There would be a crowd of people surrounding the area where Lucks, his security, and MD-5 there with him having the pistol on his hand*

Edwards: Its game over, Lucks.

*Edwards tackles and starts punching Lucks the same way that Y/N did before him. Lucks would get knocked back and point the pistol at him. But Edwards charged at him before he could shoot. And getting his pistol while knocking Lucks down. He points the gun at Lucks*

Edwards: LOWER YOUR WEAPONS! NOW!

*Sofia and Belle get off the van. Sofia checks on Lamar while Belle stays with Masa who's next to him*

Lucks: Well, congratulations you four. You finally did it. You. Win. Now what?

Edwards: TasCorp dissolves. You go to jail.

Masa: And all the world finds out how you were responsible for Lucinia's death.

Lamar: Heheheheheheh. You really always have big plans, Masa. Just one problem though... Lucinia's not dead.