Unknown Caller

*Y/N would keep on searching through the databases of his meta runner arm*

Y/N: God's sake. Where the hell is Project Blue around here?'

*Y/N would keep going through a bunch of files until an insignia with a Blue wing would appear*

Y/N: Bingo.

*He would pick it up and look through it, finding one video that would haunt him to look at again. He would remember Sheridan's panicked voice, Lucinia's cry for help, and his own desperation to stop it*

Y/N: DAMN IT! I could've saved all of you if I just convinced him to stop. He was too stubborn, but I should've pushed. I should've stopped the moment he put that cable in her arm!

*Y/N would then find a recent file of him and Tari together during their time in MD-5*

Y/N: But I guess the past is the past. I have to move on. Now... where do I put this file to?

*Y/N would start looking around his new "pocket server" and found one place where a database cartridge could be inserted and linked into a seperate operating system to try and communicate to Tari*

Y/N: Alright, let's see here... "Insert database cartridge and enter entry code to link." What could be the entry code?

*He would go through some of the files of Project Blue and try to make a correlation*

Y/N: Hmm, "SHERIDANPB"?

*The cartridge would enter and a linking program would start*

Y/N: Heh, I am a genius... sometimes...

*A monitor with a keyboard, mouse, microphone, and speakers would then appear*

Y/N: We'll that's... convenient.

*Y/N would turn the monitor on*

Computer: Linking systems at 35%

Y/N: Ahhhhh I guess I just have to wait a bit.

Computer: Linking systems at 69%

Y/N: Nice.

Computer: Linking systems, complete.

Y/N: Hmm, now if I try to connect myself to here and use the comms feature here...

———————————————————————————

*Tari would be laying down on her bed while having the TV on in her room*

Tari: I wish they had anything else than these adverts...

*Tari's arm would start ringing*

Tari: Hmm? "Unknown source call"?

*Tari would answer*

Tari: Hello?

*Y/N would be in shock as he started to shed tears hearing her voice*

Y/N: TARI!?

Tari: Y/N!? Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much! I... I missed you so much...

*Tari would start to cry a bit*

Y/N: Cmon Tari, don't worry I'm here. I would give you a hug but... well... I'm a bit stuck right now.

Tari: Where?

Y/N: Ehhhh, in my... arm...

Tari: What???

Y/N: Yeah, apparently when I was shot and blacked out, my conscious decided to try and save itself by doing an emergency reroute. Basically it made my conscious go into a "pocket server" of sorts in my arm. And now I have the ability to be in any game I want to, at the cost of me not having a physical body.