A New Ally

*Tari and Y/N would be in Pocket Gakusei with Satsuki-chan, trying to fill their relationship meter with her*

Tari: TAAAAAKKKEEE THIIIIISSSS!

*Tari pulls out a rubber duck. As she hands it to Satsuki-chan, she'd accept it and jump in glee. Y/N would use his meta runner vision to see the relationship meter status on Satsuki-chan*

Tari: Please let this be the last one...

Y/N: Aaaand, it's filled!

Tari: Ah, finally! Why couldn't Lamar play something less embarrassing?

*Ai-chan would spawn right next to Y/N*

Ai-chan: Good job Y/N and Tari-chan!

Y/N: AAH! You-

Ai-chan: You've filled your relationship meters with Satsuki-chan!

*Y/N and Tari's meta runner vision shows a "heart to heart" moment with Satsuki-chan*

Tari: Dialogue, dialogue...

Y/N: More dialogue...

*As they kept skipping Satsuki-chan's conversation, Ai-chan would be looking in disappointment*

Y/N: Damn, do people actually read all of this?

*Then a few dialogue phrases would appear in order of "I love you despite your history" (sketchy af but ok), "There's someone else", and "Please be my waifu!" (A.k.a: I give up my hopes and dreams of having Vitamin D and the ability to touch grass). Out of the three options, Tari would choose the second one*

Tari: Hmm, let's see...

*The meta runner visions would reveal the full dialogue of what Tari chose, and Y/N would read it out*

Y/N: "I'm sorry Satsuki-chan, but I'm meant to be with someone else."

*Satsuki-chan would gasp and start crying after he said that*

Y/N: Ah shoot, I'm sorry!

Tari: Yes, we're so sorry for that Satsuki-chan!

Satsuki-chan: If I can't have you, then I can at least help make you happy. What's the name of your crush, Tari and Y/N-chan?

*Options would be "Tell her", "Describe them", or "Keep Quiet". Y/N and Tari choose "Describe them"*

Y/N: Um... he's not any of our crushes as we know him, but he's just... Lamar.

Tari: Yeah, I think you might know him. He's a bit shorter than Y/N, green eyes, braids, talks about cars almost as much as Y/N...

Y/N: Hey! At least I'm not into family cars with anime sticker plastered all over it...

Tari: Yeah yeah, at least that's not you...

*Satsuki-chan laughs as she grabs a paper from her pocket and hands it to Tari. It reveals to be an exact description of Lamar with his screen username, "Ecchi_Emperor92"*

 It reveals to be an exact description of Lamar with his screen username, "Ecchi_Emperor92"*