Part one

Monaco Grand Prix 2022
The rain was pouring the race had already been delayed 30 minutes and they suspected another 30 minutes till the race would restart.
Elle leclerc was sat in the Ferrari garage as her brother Charles Leclerc stormed through the door aggressively shouting at his race engineer.
Elle rushed over and tried to comfort her brother but nothing worked, Charles was very stressed as his rival max verstappen was already ahead of him in the champion ship by quite a few points, this made Elle automatically have a rivalry with the Dutchman aswell.

"Hé Charles regarde-moi, calme-toi, cette année sera ton année chanceuse, je te le promets!" Elle whispered as she pulled him in for a hug.

"Comment sais-tu ça? nous sommes à monaco ça ne finit jamais bien pour moi quand on est ici ça le fait Elle" Charles complained as Elle hugged him even tighter "crois moi ça va" "Hey Charles look at me, calm down, this year will be your lucky year I promise" Elle whispered as she pulled him in for a hug
"How do you know that? we are in monaco it never ends well for me when we are here it does Elle" Charles complained as Elle hugged him even tighter "trust me it'll be ok"

At this point the fia had announced the race would begin again in 10 minutes time, Charles had only just heard this and so pushed Elle aside and rushed towards the pit lane where all the other drivers were draining there shoes and getting in there cars.

10 laps in, it was not a good race for Charles nor max, Sergio Perez was dominating the circuit with Carlos sainz close behind him in second. Even though max and Charles were third and fourth they were still battling it out to see who could claim the final podium position.

"AND THATS THE CHECKED FLAG FOR SERGIO, CARLOS AND MAX, CHARLES JUST MISSING OUT ON THAT PODIUM IN FOURTH POSITION" the tv presenter screamed from his booth above the checked line. Elle was sat in the Ferrari garage with her head in her hands as her stomach churned out of nerves, how is my brother going to take this? Will he be angry? Will he be happy for Carlos?, a million thoughts rushed through her head as she heard red bulls cheers of happiness from next door. However she had no time to think about Charles, Elle had to get the the podium to cheer for Carlos because at the end of the day he was Charles' teammate.

"Carlos Carlos Carlos Carlos" Elles cheers were overpowered by the chants of max and Sergios names that we surrounding her. The Spaniard gave Elle a smile, a little wave and mouthed thank you, Elle gave a slight smile back but that soon disappeared as the Mexican anthem blared for a all speakers and champagne was sprayed in all directions. That was the end of the ceremony and everyone started to trail off, Elle walked off heading back to see how her brother was as she did so she grabbed two strong coffees then walked under a dark stone bridge, it was calm and peaceful until some pushed forcefully pushed passed her and sent the coffee flying.

"HEY regarde où tu vas, ces boissons n'étaient pas bon marché" "Hey look where you're going, those drinks weren't cheap" Elle shouted as she knelt and frustratedly picked up the cups from the floor.
"Oh I'm so sorry I don't speak french" a husky voice cheerfully said,
"I said watch where your going those drinks weren't cheap" she almost shouted again but stopped herself in time, the man looked at the floor then back up at Elle then back at the floor

"oh I am sorry about that" the man said still looking at the floor
"I bet you are" Elle sarcastically remarked. At this moment Elle looked up to see who had spilt her expensive drinks. She couldn't believe it. It was max.
"My names max by the way" his tone of voice seemed to change ,
"And I'm Elle leclerc Arthur's twin and you have just spilt charles' coffee all over the floor" she said with frustration.
"Oh erm I didn't know he had a twin and about the coffees, I'll get them next time" max turned and started to jog off but turned around and gave Elle a wink before he was engulfed by all of the chaos.