Part twenty three

The morning after
Instead of waking up to the smell of alcohol and the smell of Elles perfume Elle woke up to a familiar smelling aftershave that over powered the smell of alcohol.
After a few minutes in bed Elle decided to get up and go get some breakfast this is when she realised that she was not in her clothes she was in a baggy orange t-Shirt and some baggy joggers which were rolled up at the ankle, Elle panicked as she tried to remember whose clothes and whose room she was in as there was no one in the room to tell her. Elle's memories from the night before weee foggy but that fog soon lifted as she heard the shower being turned on.

Elle was in Max's room.

Elle now was panicking even more as she remembered more and more from last night. She grappled her own clothes of the floor and ran to her hotel room. Ella immediately got into the shower and changed into some leggings and a baggy jumper. Elle decided to go and see Macey and Caitlin to check up on them.
Elle knocked on there door and Caitlin answered.
"Oh hello Elle how are you feeling" Caitlin said, Caitlin hadn't had much to drink so Caitlin was absolutely fine.
"I'm alright a bit of a headache though" Elle replied as Macey came sluggishly to the door.
"Hi"Macey mumbled in a croaky voice.
"Macey here has to go and apologise to Seb and Mick for torturing them with her drunken German talk last night" Caitlin added as she placed a hand on Macey's shoulder.
"How drunk we're you" Elle asked.
"I was doing shots all night with Pierre and Yuki" Macey replied in her croaky voice.
Caitlin and Elle just laughed.
"I'll let you go find Seb and Mick then bye girls" Elle said as she walked back to her room still think about what happened last night.

Caitlin and Macey—

Meanwhile With Caitlin and Macey they had found who they were looking for and Caitlin forced Macey to apologise.
"Go on Macey"Caitlin pushed Macey forward.
"Hiya Seb hi Mick Erm so I wanted to say sorry for torturing you with my awful German last night I was doing shots with Pierre and Yuki and i got very drunk" Macey said while looking at the floor.
"Ahh it's ok Macey" Mick said.
"Yeah it's alright, to be honest you did us all a favour by drink with those two one of us would've had to do it otherwise" Seb added.
And with that being said Macey and Caitlin went back to there room where Macey flipped onto the bed and went back to sleep.

Elle—

About 30 minutes have passed since Elle got back to her room and she heard a knock at her door.
She opened it to reveal a worried but also an angry Max.
"ELLE WHAT THE HELL" Max yelled.
"What now Max" Elle tried to be calm.
"I CAMS OUT IF THE SHOWER AND YOU WERE GONE DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS" Max just kept yelling.
"Stop yelling Max, and what did you expect me to do Max it was a mistake ok get that in side your head" Elle was trying to convince him.
"WHAT so this never meant anything to you" he was trying his best to not shout.
Elle just shook her head.
"OK IM DONE, I have tried to become friends with you for ages Elle because i like you Elle you'd pretty and an amazing girl but you kept pushing me down and down but this was the final straw YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HURT MY FEELINGS ELLE.....YOU HURT ME SO GOD DAMN MUCH ELLE BUT YOU DONT SEE THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELF-CENTRED" Max yelled and yelled.
Elle could feel her eyes tearing up and then the tears started to flow down her rosy cheeks.
"DONT CRY DONT YOU DARE CRY ELLE" max continued screaming but Elle cut him off by slamming the door in his face.

Elle ran over to the bed and immediately broke down in tears. She was never shouted at like that before it scared her but she was also upset because he confessed his felling a for then she pushed him down and said that none of it meant anything to her, why would she say that.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door Max stood there in shock as to what his happened he confessed his feelings towards Elle and then yelled at her, in her face, scaring her, Max was mortified to say the least.