Part sixteen

Monza

Mid way through the week leading towards the race week the f1 community received news from Alex Albon. He had gotten Appendicitis, Elle was very worried about Alex so was Lily (Alex's girlfriend) Elle had decided to travel to Monza a day early so she could go give Alex a little present she had brought him to help pass the time while he was in hospital.

" Charles, où es-tu, je pensais que tu venais me chercher à l'aéroport ? Tu es tellement peu fiable" "Charles where are you I thought you were picking me up from the airport? You are so unreliable" Elle's voice bellowed down the phone to her very unreliable brother.

" Je vous ferai savoir que je suis très fiable" "I'll have you know I am very reliable" Charles sounded offended.

"Oh, tu sais, donc tu n'étais pas celui qui a oublié de laisser sa petite amie entrer dans cet appartement à cause de cela, elle a dû créer un compte twitch REJOIGNEZ-VOUS ET DEMANDEZ-VOUS LÀ-BAS !" "Oh yeah is that right, so you weren't the one who forgot to let his girlfriend into there apartment because of this she had to make a twitch account JOIN YOU STREAM AND ASK YOU ON THERE!" Elle's voice rose toward the end of what she say saying.

" Très bien, je ne suis pas fiable et j'ai oublié de venir vous chercher" "Fine im unreliable and I forgot to come and pick you up" Charles sheepishly said.

" Oublie ça, je ferai mon propre chemin là-bas" "forget it I'll make my own way there" Elle was now a little annoyed at her brother.

"Taxi....oh hello would you mind taking me to this hotel please" Elle asked the taxi driver as she showed him the address of the hotel were she was staying.

"Yes sure..I actually have to take someone to that hotel now so would you mind if they also hop in" the taxi driver asked politely and seemed to be quite nice.

"Yeah sure no problem" Elle hopped in the back of the taxi.

"Taxi for Max?" The voice Elle heard seemed familiar however she didn't think anything of it, she also thought the name must be a coincidence.

"Yes it is hope you don't mind I am also dropping this girl of there too" the taxi driver asked.

"Oh yeah that is totally fine by me" and with that said the man jumped into the back of the car where Elle moved her bag across so the man had more leg room, Elle thought to be kind and said hello and apoligiesed for taking his taxi she was smiling until she found out who the man was. It was Max. Elle huffed and started to get her stuff together again.

"I'll get another taxi" but it was too late they were already moving. This was going to be the worst taxi ride ever.

They arrived at the hotel, the ride was actually unusual silent considering it was max, although Elle had given him a few death stares so she thought that's what shut him up. Elle quickly jumped out of the taxi thanked and paid the driver and walked off into the hotel. Max quickly followed but he wasn't quick enough to catch up with Elle.

Later that day Elle had gone to the hospital and had given Alex the gift she had brought him. Elle had gotten him a formula one colouring book,some pencils, a framed picture of all of his cats and a few bars of chocolate and some sweets. Alex loved his presents especially the chocolate and sweets.

The next day

It was finally time for qualifying to begin, it was a exciting qualifying, since Alex was ill Nyck De Vries had taken he Williams seat for the weekend. At the end of qualifying Charles had claimed pole position with Carlos in third with Nyck De Vries claiming thirteenth. This was going to be a good race.