Part seven

The drivers had one week to get to the next Grand Prix which was Austria.
Charles was devastated about silverstone and so in the week they had, which was more like a few days since they had to fly out from Monaco to Austria on Wednesday night, Elle had decided to try and cheer Charles up.

Monday morning
"Charles Charles Charles wake up I have something for you" Elle excitedly exclaimed.
"Elle it's early" Charles half opened his eyes and checked the time on his phone.
"ELLE ITS 6AM" Charles' eyes immediately to see his younger sister already dressed and ready to go out.
"Come on Charles this is going to be fun!!!" Elle looked eager and was obviously excited.
"Fine, fine im getting up now" Charles murmured.

When Charles finally got up he and Elle got into Elle's Ferrari and drove off.

"Elle where are we going" Charles was very curious.
"You'll find out soon enough" Elle replied with a smile.
Elle and Charles arrived at a small cliff face with a swing which was attached to a large oak tree.
"Elle This is amazing I didn't know it was still here after all these years" Charles was mesmerised.
"Oh look here's Arthur" Elles smile grew across her face as the words left her mouth.
This place was very special to the three siblings as this was where the they regularly went when they were younger.

Now the three of them were together, Elle set up a picnic and they all tucked into the food.
Elle could see that Charles was much happier today than he had been the past few weeks, it was peaceful and it was nice to have a proper conversation with her two brothers. It was just like the old days. However the trio's peaceful picnic was abruptly interrupted by the constant buzzing of Elle's phone.

                              The girls💗💗
Caitlin🧡~ELLE ELLE ELLE

Macey💚~ANSWER THE PHONE ELLE

Elle~what's up?

Caitlin🧡~ok ok soooo after the ceremony we were talking with carlos and on our way out of the Ferrari garage we walked past the red bull garage and Max shouted at us to wait for him.

Elle~oh god what did he want.

Macey💚~welllll he gave us his phone number to give to you

Elle~WHY

Caitlin🧡~we were gonna ask you the same thing

Macey💚~yeah Elle why does Max want us to give you his phone number

Elle~seriously guys I don't know

Caitlin🧡~ok whatever you say

Macey💚~mhm

"Earth to Elle" Arthur was continuasly waving his hand in front of Elle's face.
"Who are you messaging Elle" Charles was curious.
"Oh I-it's just Caitlin and Macey arguing about Caitlin's height again" Elle looked at both her brothers who absolutely did not believe her.
"Mhm" both the boys said in unison.

After the picnic Elle and her brothers went home.  All Elle could think about was why Max wanted her to have his phone number. To try and get her mind of the situation she decided to get changed into her pyjamas and snuggle into her du at to watch a film on her laptop.

 To try and get her mind of the situation she decided to get changed into her pyjamas and snuggle into her du at to watch a film on her laptop

Elle could hear her phone buzzing and scrambled around to try and find it.
When she eventually found it she saw that someone was trying to face time her.
Elle thought it might have been Charles or Arthur calling her to try and ask her to get them a drink even though they were also in their rooms doing nothing. So she answered the call.

"Je ne t'obtiens pas un verre, prends-le toi-même, paresseux...." "I'm not getting you a drink, get it yourself you lazy...." Elle barely finished her sentence when she noticed who was actually on the call.
"Hello" a strong Dutch voice said.
"What the hell do you want?" her voice rose until she was nearly shouting.
"I was just calling to see how you were and I was going to ask you a question" Max was obviously offended by Elle.
"I'm not interested and never call again" Elle was getting more and more angry.
"Oh well...." Max was cut off by Elle ending the call.
After she ended the call Ella face planted her pillow and screamed, she was frustrated and very angry.
Why was Max calling me? What did he want to ask me? 
Elle silenced all the questions and blasted Superman by Eminem in her AirPods.