Part twelve

Summer break
South Africa part one

Elle had forgotten about the issue with Max as she was going on holiday with Ollie, Paul, Caitlin, Macey, Carla, Charlotte, Arthur and Charles. This was because it was Caitlin's birthday on the 5th August, since Caitlin was turning 18. Elle, Arthur, Carla, Charlotte and Charles had all chipped in to take everyone to South Africa.

Caitlin had a party with her family a few days prior to flying out as she wasn't going to see them on her actual birthday.

They all arrived at there villa. They were staying in a private villa which overlooked the sea.

 They were staying in a private villa which overlooked the sea

"Oh wow" Caitlin was astonished, "how much was all of this?""It's not about the price Caitlin s your birthday present from us" Elle replied with a sweet smile

"It's not about the price Caitlin s your birthday present from us" Elle replied with a sweet smile.
"Well thank you so so much" Caitlin ran over and hugged Elle very tightly.

After the hug with Caitlin, Elle looked over her shoulder to the rest of her friends but someone was missing, it was Macey.
Macey was always the one who was missing out of the group.
"Erm where's Macey, Caitlin?"Paul asked.
"Oh I actually don't know" Caitlin got on her tiptoes and looked around. Everyone started to panic but Caitlin wasn't fazed.
"Caitlin how are you not worried?" Ollie said while helping the others try to phone her.
"It's Macey she is always missing she will turn up, you don't need to panic, oh and don't bother phoning her her phone will be dead" Caitlin calmly added.
"Ok so you've known Macey ages and you say we shouldn't panic so we won't" just as Arthur was saying this a noise was heard.
"Sorry guys I left my bag on the plane" Macey said as she hopped out of a taxi "oh and Caitlin I'm hungry"
"Ok guys so let's get in cause Macey needs food" Caitlin was now in a rush all of a sudden.
"Woah woah Caitlin what's the rush" Charles tapped Caitlin's shoulder.
"No no there's a rush, Macey said she's hungry so we have about 15 minutes before she gets hangry and trust me that's not good so let's go let's go people."
All of a sudden every one was in a rush, grabbing bags and suitcases.
Once Macey had eaten everyone went to check there rooms out. Ollie and Paul were sharing a room together so were Arthur and Carla, then Charlotte and Charles leaving Macey, Caitlin and Elle to share a room together.