Part four

Ollie and Caitlin

Today was the day that Caitlin and Ollie was going to go on their date and Caitlin could not wait.
It was 6pm, Caitlin was still getting ready, she had just finished doing her hair when her phone rang. It was Ollie.
"Hello, I was wondering if we were able to go to the restaurant now if your ready" Ollie's voice was soft and sweet to listen to.
"Oh erm yeah of course Ollie I'm ready, see you in a Second" Caitlin was very nervous but she didn't let it show.

Caitlin was dressed in a beautiful floral dress.

She heard a knock at the door, Caitlin ran to the door in her little heels trying to make sure she didn't fall over in the process, the door swung open and Ollie stood there in the most handsome suit with a bag in his hand

"Hiya" Caitlin's eyes scanned over Ollie stopping at the large bag in his hand.
"Hi you look stunning Caitlin" Caitlin blushed as Ollie looked at her dead in the eyes. "Don't worry about the bag you'll find out what's in it soon enough" Ollie smirked as he took Caitlin's hand and guided her to the Ferrari that was waiting for them outside the hotel.

Ollie had let Caitlin decide where they were eating that evening.
Caitlin had chose to go LaQuzu.

The two had arrived in the restaurant and had been seated, the two had really hit It off

"So caitlin what do you do" Ollie asked curiously.
"Well I have just finished college and now have a few months before I go university in Monaco"Caitlin sweetly replied.
"Wow, university in Monaco that's amazing, I'll have to visit you from time to time" Ollie said with a smirk.
"Just know that your free to come over when ever" Caitlin blushed and stared into his sparkly eyes.

A few hours passed and the two had just finished eating and we're about to leave,
"Caitlin wait a second I have something for you" Ollie picked up the bag from the floor and handed it to Caitlin, Caitlin was surprised.
"Oh Ollie you didn't have to" Caitlin opened the carefully tied box inside the bag, she pulled out the Chanel small boy messaged bag,

"Oh o-Ollie it's beautiful" Caitlin started to cry as she carefully picked up the bag from the box.
"I take it you like it then" Ollie was clearly very pleased with himself.
"I-I do Ollie, thank you so so much its gorgeous" Caitlin was constantly staring at the bag, she finally looked up at Ollie with her teary eyes.
"Glad you like it" Ollie a smile spread across his face, "right then should we get going then" .
Caitlin nodded and got up.
Ollie took Caitlin's hand and led her out of the restaurant, the two got outside, it was cold and Caitlin had forgotten to take a jacket. She was clearly shivering so Ollie had taken off his jacket and placed it on Caitlin's shoulders, she looked up at Ollie and placed her head on his shoulder and smiled to herself , they both knew that this (whatever they had) would last forever.