Part fourteen

The summer break is now over and it was already the first race back. The first race back was the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps which is other wise known as the Belgium Grand Prix.
Elle, Caitlin was at this Grand Prix because of the f3 races which were on and Macey was there because, well Macey didn't have a reason to be there but she went to keep Caitlin company.

Elle had met up with the two brits to have lunch in a local Belgian cafe, lunch was amazing. While the three girls were having lunch Max walked in and proceeded to say hello to the three of them, only Macey and Caitlin replied as Elle was still incredibly angry and hurt by Max. Macey and Caitlin knew there plan was gonna need time to work by what they didn't realise was how much Elle hated Max.

Later on in the day and it's time for the formula 3 race, Caitlin was stood watching the race at the side of the track as she could only see a portion of the race she also decided to stream the race in her phone to make sure she didn't miss anything. In the end ollie came 2nd which was not of a bad result at all Caitlin was Extremely proud of her boyfriend as he also won the sprint race the day before hand. Caitlin stood and cheered for ages as she watched Ollie drive past.

The time flew by as now it was time for the formula one race to begin. Caitlin walked of to find Macey talking to Robert while eating her food in the Ferrari garage. Robert was a few years older than Macey but the two of them were best friends.
"Hey Macey where's Elle?" Caitlin asked.
"Oh erm I dunno actually i went to get chips and when I came she was gone" Macey replied but didn't seemed to be bothered that Elle had gone missing as she was too focused on her food.
"Hello you must be Caitlin. I'm Robert and I saw Elle in the Williams garage with Alex like 10 minutes ago" as Robert said this he tried to take one of Macey's chips as he hovered his hand over the food Macey slapped his hand and he quickly moved it.
"Oh hi thank you Robert and Macey don't fill up on chips I'm ordering a pizza tonight for tea" after Caitlin said this Caitlin ran off to get a good view of the track before it got too busy.
"Oooo pizza" Macey whispered to herself.

By the time Caitlin found Elle and they both found a place to stand the race had begun, this race wasn't going well for Charles.
In the end Max had won with Sergio in second and Carlos third. Charles ended in sixth position with a huge gap between him and Fernando Alonso who was in fifth.

After the race Elle went to find her brother but on her way she bumped into Max, instead of saying excuse me, Elle pushed past the Dutch man leaving him stood there in complete and utter shock.
Elle felt a bit mean pushing past Max but she was still hurt by his words plus all she wanted to do at that point was go and see her brother who was very upset about the race.
Elle tried her best to console Charles but nothing seemed to work, he was devastated to say the least.