Part nine

Ollie, Caitlin and Macey were watching the Austria race at Paul's house, he had invited them as he knew Ollie was going out with Caitlin now and he wanted to ask Macey out but he didn't know how.

"CARLOS" Macey and Caitlin screamed when the Spaniards engine caught fire. Even though Caitlin was an avid Mclaren fan Carlos was like a brother to them both, so it was devastating to watch him retire from the race.

At the end of the race Macey was clearly very happy about Charles win. Caitlin and Macey were now both bickering about something completely irrelevant to the race, but Paul and Ollie were in the kitchen, Paul was asking Ollie how to ask Macey out.

"I don't know Ollie I'm not as confident as you" Paul was looking at Macey the while time.

"Paul, come on man, when are you ever gonna get a chance like this again" Ollie was trying to spur him on.

"CAITLIN MAY STABBINS HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT DECLAN RICE THAT WAY" Macey shouted as Caitlin burned out laughing.

"Oh dear the full name that can't be good we better go back" Ollie rushed over to see what was happening, he walked over to find out that they were both bickering about Declan Rice and Westham, this was the football team and player Macey absolutely loved.

"Hey Macey, can I talk to you for a sec" Paul was very nervous.

"Yeah sure, Caitlin I'd have a long hard think about what you going to say when I get back" Macey then shout up gave Caitlin a look, Caitlin at this point was on the couch laughing her head off.

"You ok Paul?" Macey could she something was bothering him.

"W-would you maybe like to go on a date with tomorrow?" Paul was relived to get it off his chest.

"Y-yes I-I would love to Paul, what shall I wear and where are we going?" Macey had many more questions but didn't want to overwhelm Paul.

A few days later.

Caitlin had been staying at Macey's house since watching the race at Paul's as she was helping Macey get ready for her date with Paul.

"Macey pick a dress, we have been in your room for 2 hours straight" Caitlin was tired but Macey still hadn't decided what dress to wear because she was the most indecisive person in the whole world.

"I'm trying but I don't know Caitlin" Macey was clearly stressing out. After another hour Macey had finally picked out a dress. Macey had picked out a cute little dress.

Paul was taking Macey on a beach date so he had also said to take a swimming costume

"Shoot Caitlin I'm running late" Macey's eyes widened as she looked at the time. Without letting Caitlin say anything she rushed out of the door making sure she does trip on the way out.

Macey had arrived at the beach to find Paul waiting for her.
"Paul I'm so sorry I'm late" Macey was struggling to get the words out between breaths as she had ran all the way there.
"Hey, look your here now it's ok" Paul gave Macey a sweet smile.

They both had a nice long walk along the beach eating ice cream and taking.
"Well come on then" Paul nudged Macey.
"What's up?" Macey tilted her head and looked up at Paul.
"Let's go swim" Paul was excited.
"Let us both get changed first Paul, we can meet back here in 5 is that ok?" Macey asked.
"Yeah sure" Paul nodded and ran off.

5 minutes later and they both met back at the same spot then both immediately ran into the sea.
The two of them had swam around for about an hour watching the sunset all of a sudden Paul took Maceys hand and spun her around.

It took Macey by surprise but she smiled as her hair flew in the wind behind her.