Preface

Logan and Zeek is the prime example of how opposite attracts, besides the two of them being in an interracial relationship, with him white and her black, they are very much different in their personalities and upbringings.

Ezekiel Hines was raised in an upper-class family, but very humble towards everyone around him, had a very limited amount of friends and never really went out unless he needed to be out. Growing up Zeek and his siblings went to the best of the best schools where he was a successful student, valedictorian in high school, and was able to make it on the Dean's Top Five list all throughout his college years. He was a very handsome individual, even if he doesn't see it for himself. Standing at 6'2 his body is lean and slightly muscular, strong jaw line, olive skin tone, mysterious brown eyes, and thick curly brown hair that you just want to run your fingers through, he was everything a woman lust for.

Logan Murphy, on the other hand, was a highly active child. Throughout middle and high school Logan was in every sport that she can sign up for, but her favorite one was volleyball. With a decent number of friends, she would often go out to parties, and during those parties you would see her in the middle of the dance floor dancing with one of her friends. Even though she wasn't valedictorian, or made it on the Dean's list, she was still a good student. Logan is a gorgeous woman, and she knows she is, sometimes she gets offended that nobody asked her to be on the cover of their magazine. At 5'9 she has deep brown skin, with a flirtatious set of eyes to match, a slim body with soft curves to match since she hasn't been able to work out as much as she would like to. Whenever she walks into a room, she gets majority of the guys' attention, but she wasn't an easy target.

And Zeek had to learn the hard way.

The two met at a wedding that Logan was helping to plan and Zeek was a part of. It was love at first sight on Zeek's part, but unfortunately straight up annoyance on Logan's. She had just gotten out of a serious relationship so all of the flirting that Zeek was doing wasn't putting any kind of dent into the wall that Logan had put up. She was playing hard to get and Zeek just isn't the type of person that Logan would go for. After a month of trying Zeek finally got the hint and back off of her. It wasn't until the day of the wedding, the following year, when Zeek approached her for a dance and the rest is history for the two of them. Four months after casual dates, little dinners, hours' worth of both texts and calls, meeting both each other's families they were married. Everybody thought that they wouldn't even last the first year because of their difference in ethnic background and the slight age difference, with Logan being in her early twenties and Zeek being mid-thirties. Every time his family and friends asked him if he is making the right decision, he would look at his bride as she is laughing with her bridesmaid and smiles.

"Yeah, I'm sure."