Chapter Four

Ezekiel was anxious throughout his whole first day of work, he was able to memorize majority of his employee's names as they walk up to introduce themselves, others he completely forgotten. Everything went through better than he thought a few couples came in wanting to check out their formal rooms for their wedding reception, families coming in looking for a place to hold birthday parties or other family events. Zeek also gave the groups a discounted price if they booked a room at the hotel also.

And it, like he knew it would, worked

"Excuse me, sir?" he was busy going over some houses that he found on the internet that he didn't notice the young woman standing a couple of inches away from the entry inside of his office.

"Yes Mrs.?" he trails off embarrass that he has forgotten his assistance's name that quickly.

"Turk," she gives him a warm smile helping him out. Rose Turk is a beautiful woman standing at 5'10 with pale skin, with freckles dancing across the bridge of her nose, fire red hair, clear grey eyes that looks as though she is looking through your soul, and a body that is meant to be on the cover of somebody's magazine.

One would be a fool not to notice her.

"I'm so sorry, how can I help you Mrs. Turk?" he turns in his seat giving her his attention. He never liked how dismissive Vern would be when he's taking to his employees, Zeek feels as though you should have a certain type of relationship with your workers that's both professional and personal.

One would be surprise by how much better the work environment is when that type of correlation is in place.

"Is it possible that I take the rest of the day off, I completed majority of my assignments and today is my second anniversary an-"

"Say no more," he cuts her off feeling terrible that he has her working on her and her husband's special day, had he known in the first place she wouldn't have come in at all, "I appreciate your help, you would have that the titles were reverse with the way you handled everything."

"Just doing my job sure," she says as she walks out the office.

Looking back towards the computer he believes that he has found the perfect house for him and his wife where they would be able to start their family in, better than that two bedroom apartment since the extra room turned into his office. Picking up his personal phone a taps on her face waiting for her to answer, when she didn't he calls her back again.

"Hello?" she answers on the third ring sounding groggy.

"Hey baby, were you asleep?"

"Yeah, I don't know when though, one minute I'm watching the Golden Girls the next minute they're watching me."

"Okay, are you dressed?"

"I took a shower."

"Well get dressed."

"Why?" she rolls her eyes, she was good and comfortable in her bed and the last thing that she wants to do is get out of it.

"Because I'm about to get off work early and I want you to look at this house that I think that you would like."

"You found a house already?" Logan asks not hiding the shock from her voice, she honestly thought that it would take months for them to start looking for one, and that it all would depend on her because he would be too busy with work.

"Yeah, I had enough time to do so because of the fact that I have an awesome assistant," hearing her husband boost about his helper causes Logan to fully sit up.

"Is your assistant a female?"

"Yes, and a happily married one I might add."

Just like I want to be.