2. World

Wonwoo felt like he was falling into some endless abyss, he is falling deeper and deeper.

Wonwoo's head felt heavy, like he had just woken up after a long time.

"This kid!!! Is he not waking up that brat!"

Wonwoo could hear a man shouting, he tries to open his eyes but it hurts, his whole body hurts he winces in pain unable to open his eyes.

"My Lord. The third prince is waking up."

Wonwoo tries to register the voices around him, slowly his consciousness flows through his body.

He flutters his eyes open slowly and he tries to adjust his blurry vision. As his eyes finally settles and starts to register his surroundings, a sudden panic clutches him.

The realization seeps in that he fell from a building, that same damn building. No way in hell he survived after falling from such a height.

"Are you okay? My Lord?" A warm hand reaches towards Wonwoo's forehead.

Wonwoo winces in pain the moment the hand touches him. He looks confused as he takes in the features of the person standing over him. That person looks straight out of a historical drama.

Again the panic rises, he starts wondering if he is in heaven or in a coma.

"Who are you?" Wonwoo gulps his fears away and manages to utter these words nervously.

"Why? I am The Royal Physician."

Wonwoo looks at the man in utter confusion.

"Are you having problems remembering stuff?" The man furrows his brows.

Wonwoo feels like he is dreaming and he wishes desperately to wake up from this dream.

"Your highness. I think it's a memory loss."

Wonwoo follows the sight of the physician and his eyes lands on another figure clad like royalty. He looks around the room which is filled with various paintings, his eyes again lands on that man clad in royal robes.

The man humps and leaves the room the moment his eyes meets with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo is at loss, he shuts his eyes as he feels overwhelmed with nausea.

"My Lord! Please speak." The physician's pleading voice makes Wonwoo open his eyes again.

"What is ha_ppening with_..." Wonwoo chokes unable to complete his question.

The man gives him a comforting smile and ponders for a moment looking at Wonwoo quizzically.

"Ahem! You were food poisoned. So I guess that is making you feel nauseous."

Wonwoo perfectly remembers he fell from that building he was not food poisoned.
He head was throbbing with a sickening ache.

"Why am I here? Where am I?" Wonwoo asks clutching his head in pain.

"I think you are suffering from a short term memory loss. This is the kingdom of Jajeong. And you are the 3rd Prince here, Prince Wonwoo."

Wonwoo felt like someone stabbed him when he heard his name but he felt more confused with every word the man uttered.

"Okay." Wonwoo knew it was best for him to shut up or he might surely end up in a great mess.

The physician looked at him in deep thought,
"I think being stuck inside this room all this time is affecting you more than the food poisoning. Why don't you rest a bit and when you feel better just come outside the palace. It will do you good."
The man bowed and left the room in a haste.