19. Falling Flower

[P.S. this is my first time writing a smut, my only knowledge about it is from bl Mangas...so sorry if it's offensive or disappointing in anyway.]

The days in the palace were very hectic with the coronation of Prince Jeonghan and the constant opposition of the ministers.

But as days passed Jeonghan was able to manage everything perfectly, he silenced every minister who wished for Jeonghan to marry their daughters and  reassured the nobles and the public and especially took extreme measures to check corruption and illegal activities with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo at the same time parallely gathered  every information against the opposing ministers which eventually forced them to support Jeonghan for the throne.

And Jeonghan soon became an exemplary ruler loved by all and Wonwoo who was sneered upon by the nobles was now well respected by everyone for being King Jeonghan's right hand man. Mingyu was promoted to a general because of his success in the war yet he still kept being the personal guard of the third prince despite his rank.

But with respect came duties which kept all of them busy day and night. They could hardly make time for each other.

"Hyung???"

Wonwoo nodded from behind his pile of records "hmmm"

"Let's go the Lakeview Residence this autumn. Jangmi is also constantly inviting us there to see the new built residences around the the Lake."

"Hmm"

Mingyu rolled his eyes as he walked towards the prince "Hyung seriously are you listening!!!??"

The loud voice of the raven eyed guy dragged Wonwoo's attention away from the records of drugs smuggling cases
"Huh! What?"

Mingyu was pissed at this point, he  grabbed Wonwoo by the collar and kissed him feverently as he pushed the pile of records away from the table.

Wonwoo was shocked for a bit but the softness of Mingyu's lips were more interesting than the words on the records. He grabbed Mingyu's waist and sat him down on the table as he kissed back the taller guy with equal ferver.

He let one of his hands grab Mingyu's thigh and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.
Mingyu in turn leaned in closer to the prince and grabbed the prince's waist with one hand, his other hand found its way underneath Wonwoo's attire and explored his broad shoulders.

Wonwoo let out a low moan and broke the kiss. He loved Mingyu dearly but he always got scared to take the next step everytime Mingyu tried to do something.

Mingyu looked into the scared eyes of the prince and smiled "Hyung it's okay if you don't want to do it yet."

"No...I mean...I want to but...uh...I mean... are you sure about this..I don't want you to regret anything. It might hurt a little, I don't want to hurt you in anyway."

Mingyu silenced the blabbering prince with a kiss and groaned   "Just do anything you want, stop worrying."

Wonwoo took that as an yes and smirked as he pulled Mingyu's legs  around his waist and started kissing him passionately. His fingers fumbled as he tried to free Mingyu of his clothes while his lips never moved away from his.

Unlike Wonwoo, Mingyu effortlessly freed the prince of his upper garments. He moved his lips away towards the prince's neck and bit the soft pale skin like a meatbun making the prince moan in pleasure.
Hips lips explored every muscle of Wonwoo chest dropping soft kisses every second as Wonwoo grabbed his silky hair to pull him closer.