5. My My

Wonwoo walked nervously through the huge corridors of the Main Residence. The walls were painted extensively in red and golden hues.
Now the problem was that he didn't know where to go or which room to enter.

"Who are you?"

A voice crept through the corridor like an echo. Wonwoo looked back towards the source of the noise.
A tall man walked confidently towards him. He had thick eyebrows and dark eyes, which were glowing dangerously under the light of the lanterns.

"Why didn't you answer my question?"

Wonwoo was rather annoyed with this attitude of this person who was acting like he owned the world.

"Who are you?" Wonwoo glared back. He knew it was a bad idea to make enemies when he just woke up being poisoned.

He expected the dark eyed man to shout or perhaps scream in rage, but surprisingly he gave a smug smile.

"Why? I am the 5th prince." He smirked proudly.

Wonwoo was relieved that this guy was not the crown prince.

"Oh. I am apparently the third prince."

"Oh. You are that hermit prince, Huh?" He chuckled omniously.

"I prefer Prince Wonwoo. Now if you will excuse me."
Wonwoo smiled and calmly walked away from the prince.

"Wonwoo. I can call you Wonwoo right?" The prince started following Wonwoo and kept bombarding him with very personal questions.

"I would prefer Hyung, or just Prince Wonwoo. We are not that close to be on first name basis."
He stopped abruptly getting tired of the never ending questions.
Wonwoo hated these types of people who asked too much questions. The fifth prince was just like some of those variety show hosts who were unnecessarily rude and intrusive.

"What! Hyung? Prince? I am  same age as yours. You don't expect me! the son of a noble lady to call you Prince, do you? Don't forget you are the mere son of a maid. You are lucky enough she was adored by father, to be raised to the position of a lady." The prince spat in disgust.

"If this was a game, you are definitely the npc who gives away a lot of information." Wonwoo muttered to himself in annoyance. He kept walking forward without giving a shit to the human fly buzzing beside him.

"My dear Brother. Let me show you the way to the hall. This might be your first time here."
The tone of the 5th prince changed abruptly as they reached a huge doorway. 
His personality went through a 360 degree transformation.

Wonwoo was just baffled to even process this behavior. He strongly believed it was a bipolar disorder.

"Call me Sangwoo okay? Are you uncomfortable with meeting everyone for the first time? Don't worry I will be there." The gentle concerned voice of the 5th prince resounded throughout the hall.

Wonwoo knew there was the Queen or the King nearby for this creature to act so different. His eyes travelled through all the adjoining corridors and surely there was the King standing just a few yards away from both the princes.

The King smiled proudly and walked towards both the princes. "Finally you came out of that hole of yours."

"Sangwoo thank you for looking out for this kid. You, Iseul and Jeonghan are the only princes who are sensible out of all the princes." The King looked towards the 5th prince with overflowing adoration.