Synopsis

He doesn't has anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which oneday has been taken away from him . Mony , power , respect and a strong foundation . He never thought that he needs anything else in his life until that unexpected day.

For others he is the most feared and powerful man in the country .
But then something happened .
A fragile little orchid wes given to him to nurture it , to protect it . It wasn't his . It was planted in his cold and lonely garden and he was just the caregiver .

Will he be able to protect it ?
To cherish it and to keep it safe from storms and cold so that it's little petals won't fell off ......?
Even when he is the most destructive storm himself ......

.
.
.
.
.
◌♡⋆♡☆♡⋆♡◌

This book is purely out of my own imagination.
the pictures here are either taken from Google or from Pinterest .

........

HEY THERE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE .
WELCOME ABORD.

SO BASICALLY THIS VIDEO ABOVE WAS WHERE I GET THE IDEA FOR THIS BOOK .

First of all thanks so much for giving this book a chance .
And English is not my first language so it will have some mistakes here and there and I will appreciate if you will be humble and help me in this journey .

This book is going to be mature so read it on your own risks . I would put warning so that you will know . And most importantly this is pure fiction which do not have any kind of connection to the real world or political issues .
The names and the places are only here for the fiction purpose .

And now here is how I have imagined my characters -

Dmitriy Volkov.
29 years old .
Leader of the most powerful Russian Gang (no illegal stuff).
Build his own empire and now successfully running one of the biggest business chains in the world .

Aria Ricci .
22 years old .
Fine arts student.
Sweet , cute basically an angel but can be a devil too if you try to mess with her .
..
..
.

Further more details and character gonna revile through out the book .
Hope you all enjoy it ~♥ ~
And if you don't like the choice of my characters you are free to imagine them in your own way ♡